Billie Eilish set to do 300k + first week Y'all fcking with it? UPDATE: 313k FIRST WEEK

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Who is the devil?

I saw some bum bytch on tinder had Billie Ellish song featured on her Spotify playlist called “I wish you were gay”.

Let me know all I need to about the merits of this connected plant.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I was never really a fan. End of the day she's a 16 year old Lana Del Rey and its funny to think there are grown-ass women out there that say she's "life-changing".

I'd listen to Nav's and Rich The Kid's albums more for the better instrumentals.

That Nav bullshyt is more worthy of a sideeye than Billie Eilish. And if we're talking about industry plants, my guy?

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That Nav bullshyt is more worthy of a sideeye than Billie Eilish. And if we're talking about industry plants, my guy?

I can't agree breh, Nav at least has been grinding for the last 10 years trying to earn his spot - other artists have vouched for that and there a pictures of when dude was in that grind. Which is also why a lot of folks can't deny what he can do on the production side, its the result of 10+ years worth of studying his craft. A lot of folks don't even know breh could play piano. Dude is really down to Earth with regular folks too (The Weeknd is the same way). That's hip-hop.

Billie Eilish got by a lot due to that privilege of her fam actually being connected in the industry, that ain't hip-hop to me.

Last edited:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
wow....313k first week....the streets are fukking with this joint HEAVY!

BBG

Superstar
Daps
My world is so much blacker than you guys. I don't know where I would encounter this chick other than on here.
I'm saying tho!! I'm in the 100s on the Southside of Chicago I guess we all just out of touch round this muthafukka cuz ain't nobody here heard of no cotdamn Billie Eilish

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I'm saying tho!! I'm in the 100s on the Southside of Chicago I guess we all just out of touch round this muthafukka cuz ain't nobody here heard of no cotdamn Billie Eilish

nikka this shyt is EVERYWHERE.....the streets love this shyt.

all these shyts bout to have 100m views in less than 2-3 weeks :hubie:

y'all nikkas is buggin....THIS shyt IS FLAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now I have Future WZRD, DaBaby, Billie Eilish, Drip or Drown 2, and FATHER OF 4 in my top 5 so far for 2019

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikka this shyt is EVERYWHERE.....the streets love this shyt.

all these shyts bout to have 100m views in less than 2-3 weeks :hubie:

y'all nikkas is buggin....THIS shyt IS FLAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now I have Future WZRD, DaBaby, Billie Eilish, Drip or Drown 2, and FATHER OF 4 in my top 5 so far for 2019

US-Ortho-Weed-B-Gon-Weed-Killer-For-Lawns-Concentrate-2-0420005-Main-Xlg.png