Billie Eilish set to do 300k + first week Y'all fcking with it? UPDATE: 313k FIRST WEEK

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
This shyt is trash. If you think this shyt is good then I can point to like 20 other White bytches that sing the sound depressingly uninteresting pretentious sounding songs.

I mean, she her album is called When Well All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?

Who the fukk wanna listen to that bullshyt besides 16 year old White bytches?

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
This shyt is trash. If you think this shyt is good then I can point to like 20 other White bytches that sing the sound depressingly uninteresting pretentious sounding songs.

I mean, she her album is called When Well All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?

Who the fukk wanna listen to that bullshyt besides 16 year old White bytches?

YOU BRAZY :wtf::mindblown::rudy:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
So I googled what show they were having that night and some chick named Maggie Rogers that went to NYU and went viral after a song she played for Pharrell and he was bobbing his head or some shyt.

Maggie been hot for a minute and first album is fire. She's very talented. That Pharrell video is like two/three years old now but yeah, that's what put everybody on.

She's been covered by rapgenius and Spotify has been promoting her here and where.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Seems like a Bjork/FKA Twigs type of sound. Not saying that's a bad thing. I like that ambient type of vibe. I'll give it a listen tonight since the first vid sounded different enough to warrant a spin, but I have never heard of this chick in my life. :yeshrug:

Edit: Shes roughly only 8 million shy of Drakes numbers on Spotify. This may be the most artificial push to date. Good grief :laff:

Last edited:

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
She put in work. My girl been following her a year or 2. fukk that music though, not my vibe

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This shyt is absolute garbage :laff: Wasn't remotely good and I was officially done after 'wish you were gay' :dame:

If she's set to move 300k, its because her team bought 95% of it. She's trying way too hard and the comparisons to Lana Del Rey are damn near offensive :hhh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Shes really trash tbh. IDK how shes getting this push. The comparisons to exceptional talents like FKA and Bjork is way off. Shes like 17 tho so maybe in the future who knows. This place is babylon so her being young definitely is an appeal to her fanbase.