Billie Eilish set to do 300k + first week Y'all fcking with it? UPDATE: 313k FIRST WEEK

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I heard of her once and I asked random people who she was and literally every person said a plant :laff::laff:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
From LA with rich parents with ties to entertainment industry. So there is def some Miracle Gro at play...that beong said her brother has some talent as a producer and her team knows what tgey are doing as far as marketing

Im a grown ass blac man so her music aint for me but im not surprised she does numbers....this is marketed towards middle school/high school cacettes....big demographic with a LOT of disposable income

She just a more "edgy" Fiona Apple/Grimes/Lorde for millenials

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Cacs (pedos) get angry if you don't like the plant :mjlol:

Facts... People get really hurt over difference of opinion. She's a kid with a fanbase that can relate to what she's saying. No more, no less. But people make her out to be some revolutionary artist when she's not. This might be due to the fact that in a world of generic pop music and sex appeal, someone like her stands out because she's the exact opposite. But she's not groundbreaking, yet. When she hits her mid-twenties, she'll probably dominate. Right now though, mostly people around her age listen to her (and that's not a knock on her), and she's on her... first album I think? She'll grow.

Really edgy women listen to her too, I've noticed in passing.

From LA with rich parents with ties to entertainment industry. So there is def some Miracle Gro at play...that beong said her brother has some talent as a producer and her team knows what tgey are doing as far as marketing

Im a grown ass blac man so her music aint for me but im not surprised she does numbers....this is marketed towards middle school/high school cacettes....big demographic with a LOT of disposable income

She just a more "edgy" Fiona Apple/Grimes/Lorde for millenials

That's a good point, cause she more or less took the lane Lorde was in years ago. In fact, Lorde was basically Billie when Lorde blew up -- An edgy teenager who was "Anti-Hollywood" but had Hollywood friends as time went on, and everyone saw her as a huge threat that'll dominate.

I wonder what Lorde is up to these days... She disappears for a period like Adele does. Adele is probably gonna drop an album soon and dominate for the next 13 months, but Lorde's been gone for quite some time (unless I'm just unaware).

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Facts... People get really hurt over difference of opinion. She's a kid with a fanbase that can relate to what she's saying. No more, no less. But people make her out to be some revolutionary artist when she's not. This might be due to the fact that in a world of generic pop music and sex appeal, someone like her stands out because she's the exact opposite. But she's not groundbreaking, yet. When she hits her mid-twenties, she'll probably dominate. Right now though, mostly people around her age listen to her (and that's not a knock on her), and she's on her... first album I think? She'll grow.

That's a good point, cause she more or less took the lane Lorde was in years ago. In fact, Lorde was basically Billie when Lorde blew up -- An edgy teenager who was "Anti-Hollywood" but had Hollywood friends as time went on, and everyone saw her as a huge threat that'll dominate.

I wonder what Lorde is up to these days... She disappears for a period like Adele does. Adele is probably gonna drop an album soon and dominate for the next 13 months, but Lorde's been gone for quite some time (unless I'm just unaware).

Lorde been around recently. Her shyt just ain't ringing like it used to. I think she messed up by being so private and taking hiatuses. The infatuation with her is done.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Lorde been around recently. Her shyt just ain't ringing like it used to. I think she messed up by being so private and taking hiatuses. The infatuation with her is done.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
p05ns2bv.jpg

billie-eilish.jpg

Billie-Eilish-in-an-Instagram-selfie-in-Singapore-in-January-2018.jpg

She's bad as hell
:noah:

You serious bro?

:russ:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yeah you got it boss Billie Eilish is peak musical taste:mjlol: you exposing your depth or lack thereof stanning this shyt. Its as average as average can be pop music with a gothic lolita aesthetic to market to weirdos. Like I said bargain bin Grimes but at least Grimes isnt boring
Again, i expect nothing less from the booth

Yall incels on here are very far behind any and every wave regardless of genre

"B-b-but what about grimes":mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Again, i expect nothing less from the booth

Yall incels on here are very far behind any and every wave regardless of genre

"B-b-but what about grimes":mjlol:

incel :mjlol: You a grown ass man stanning a little girl making music talking about young women seducing old men. Like I said, pedo weirdo shyt. If you are above the age of like 20 you are very very sus.

And breh I can link you my rateyourmusic profile and introduce you to some actual good music. I assure you I listen to wayyyyyyyy more varied shyt than you do. Stop projecting goofy. Not liking average pop music doesn't make you an incel. this isn't even a new wave, theres been dozen of Billie Elishes. You'd know this if you actually were as cultured as you pretending to be.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
incel :mjlol: You a grown ass man stanning a little girl making music talking about young women seducing old men. Like I said, pedo weirdo shyt. If you are above the age of like 20 you are very very sus.

And breh I can link you my rateyourmusic profile and introduce you to some actual good music. I assure you I listen to wayyyyyyyy more varied shyt than you do. Stop projecting goofy. Not liking average pop music doesn't make you an incel. this isn't even a new wave, theres been dozen of Billie Elishes. You'd know this if you actually were as cultured as you pretending to be.
You in here furious over the fact that Billie Eillish is doing numbers and theres nothing you can do about it:umad:

Im not sure what song youre talking about where shes singing about little girls seducing grown men, but you seem to know it well:mjpls:

Im classically trained in 6 instruments and i taught myself 2 others simpleton

Ive been producing my own music for 5 years simpleton

Lemme know when you want me to teach you about all of the musical elements that you arent comprehending in her music simpleton

I'll of course be charging you for the lesson:umad:

Also, theres literally no way at all that you listen to more varied music than i do and id put a stack on that