Billboard and Vibe Magazine Top 50 Rappers of all time! #1 Jay-z #2 Kendrick #3 Nas

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Drake should be higher than Wayne for carrying his career these last 12 years

Drake has more hits than Wayne
Better catalog
Better features
Better books
More impact
Better contact
More culturally relevant

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
And Wayne No 3 after Nas.

Sorry but PAC and Big careers got cut short. They gotta get bumped up a few spots :manny:
No one wants to say it but I agree, somewhat, with this sentiment. We never got to see their full career.

They were very impactful while they were here but also benefit from not having to grow with the times and being idolized due to death.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
No one wants to say it but I agree, somewhat, with this sentiment. We never got to see their full career.

They were very impactful while they were here but also benefit from not having to grow with the times and being idolized due to death.
Especially based on billboards criteria. It just doesn’t make sense.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sorry but PAC and Big careers got cut short. They gotta get bumped up a few spots :manny:
Probably the one thing about this list I have no real issue with.

Actually I didn’t see Freddie Gibbs, who showing no bias, should be in the top 30 at best.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

I mean Pac was still droppin plat albums for years after his death.