Billboard and Vibe Magazine Top 50 Rappers of all time! #1 Jay-z #2 Kendrick #3 Nas

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
This looks like a list of the 10 most successful rappers of All-Time

If that was the case Kanye would be top 5 easy and he not top 10. Cole would be top 10 as well. Dre would be way higher than 40. Travis, FloRida and Thug would be top 20 easy and they wasn't on at all. MC Hammer, Will Smith and Post Malone would be somewhere too. It's a shyt list with arbitrary inconsistent criteria and they already backtracked some big omission. They don't know what the fukk they talkin bout to no surprise.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He didn’t sell twice as many as ice cube stop it

Ice cube got NWA and 5 plat plus like 4 or 5 gold albums

they on par regards to albums
Bruh. See this is why I can't take u serious when u look confused when people say wild shyt about Jay. U are literally a Nas hater. Lol. U say shyt that don't make no damn sense.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
U being full of shyt.
Do y’all only pay attention to me and not no one else

i only said nas didn’t double up on cube.

then one dude jumped in adding the firm & QB finest to Nas sales

so I said if that’s the case add Westside Connection & Da Lench Mobb. Along with Kill at will (which is a album)

so please tell me hooooowwwwww siiiiirrrrrrr am I full of shyt

also I can’t talk to u about Nas. U thought nas was a cac

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Do y’all only pay attention to me and not no one else

i only said nas didn’t double up on cube.

then one dude jumped in adding the firm & QB finest to Nas sales

so I said if that’s the case add Westside Connection & Da Lench Mobb. Along with Kill at will (which is a album)
nikka no. U said people only care about 1 Nas album. That's fukkin ridiculous. All that other shyt is just a bunch of more bullshyt, deflection and being disingenuous which u have mastered on here. U can't make a legit argument with someone who isn't arguing in good faith. U don't argue in good faith. At all.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
nikka no. U said people only care about 1 Nas album. That's fukkin ridiculous. All that other shyt is just a bunch of more bullshyt, deflection and being disingenuous which u have mastered on here. U can't make a legit argument with someone who isn't arguing in good faith. U don't argue in good faith. At all.

Nas is "tired of celebrating" 'Illmatic' - NME

https

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I just don’t like the way he raps. Even though he can be thoughtful, his rapping style annoys me to no end. I think his bars are overstated and his best quality is storytelling. He’s like Eminem if Eminem was cultured and black. I’m never going to rate a rapper like that over someone who raps the way Nas, Jay, Biggie, 3k, etc. rap. I just struggle to listen to son for long periods of time. His entire run has had me questioning if I’ve lost my ear for music. And it’s like, I like the guy personally so I don’t get mad at the accolades but I feel like people (critics) fill in the blank to give his shyt more meaning than it has. I’d rather listen to Cole than him despite his range.

But it could just be me. I’ve accepted it - he’s a GOAT according to popular opinion even though I can think of 20 rappers I would rather listen to RAP.

I feel the exact same way fam :obama:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
He didn’t sell twice as many as ice cube stop it

Ice cube got NWA and 5 plat plus like 4 or 5 gold albums

they on par regards to albums

But Nas also got

the Bravehearts album

mexican-laugh-laugh.gif