Billboard and Vibe Magazine Top 50 Rappers of all time! #1 Jay-z #2 Kendrick #3 Nas

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Number 2 on that list is all kinds of wrong. Not sure why the industry has such a hard on for Kendrick.

He's liberal friendly. pro-LGBT, pro BLM, cac teens love him.... and these people are the ones who run radio, festivals, blogs, award shows etc.

(with all that said i still think Kendrick is Top 10 all time.. 9-10 range)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He's liberal friendly. pro-LGBT, pro BLM, cac teens love him.... and these people are the ones who run radio, festivals, blogs, award shows etc.

(with all that said i still think Kendrick is Top 10 all time.. 9-10 range)

You mean the liberals that hated his last album for being "transphobic," critiquing cancel culture and having some cheeky vaccine comments? Come on fam. You make it sound like Kendrick is Macklemore.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
What is the criteria
Why have Andre at 12 and bun b lower on the list but no big boi or pimp c
No Rae, lupe, prodigy, 36 ?
And Lowkey it’s hella new rappers they could’ve put on the list but it’s the weird mixture of old and modern

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
The way we used to play with life
I'm now careful with the sentences, them only jail bars I like (Woo)
I never wanted to be the state custodian (Come on)
The laws are draconian (Come on, Hov)
For those married to the life (Come on), it's holy matrimony and (Come on)
Somehow, I'll out-fox every box they'll try to throw me in (Come on)
With great ceremony and
Folk and 'nem told me how highly Caddy spoke of him
And bloke and 'nem from London, Harrow Road, Weston Inn

I be speakin' to the souls of men
Those of them willin' to die for the existence that this cold world has chose for them
Kickin' snow off a frozen Timb (Woo)

Back and forth on this turnpike, really took a toll on 'em

I don't think I've ever had bars painted so vividly in my mind. If you grew up in the hood in the northeast and spent anytime outside (or waiting on a corner like these bars paint) you know what he's talking about. If you put work in and ever had that "here we go again" sigh and exhale moment right before going to do what you were tired of doing ....BUT YOU HAD TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS.......you know what he's talking about.

If you can't picture any of those bars above then you either have Aphantasia - Wikipedia (like 50% of the population) or you just didn't experience that shyt.

GOAT. PERIOD.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
The originators who gave the style of these rappers who used their craft and original technical style should be on the top 10 list. They birthed whoever is hot today. Everyone else with record sales or whatever bullshyt about stats should be in the top 30-50 list.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps

giphy.webp

Nah but using they dumbass criteria Ja should probably be in there somewhere.