Billboard and Vibe Magazine Top 50 Rappers of all time! #1 Jay-z #2 Kendrick #3 Nas

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
how? Dude said something that’s clearly wrong and I corrected him. Only in y’all weirdo universe is that getting embarrassed :mjlol:

not to mention the guy i said based on this criteria was gonna be number 1 happened

so where is theeeeeee embarrrrrasssment sir
correct what?

you were wrong

Nas sold more overall.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
correct what?

you were wrong

Nas sold more overall.
he said he sold double idiot

edit: excuse the idiot part my bad

edit 2: u are a idiot
u didn’t even add on the the two Westside connection albums that are plat and gold or the Lench mob but then added on the firm & qbs finest :mjlol:

y’all dudes have no shame

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
@Cladyclad you lazy bum

Per wiki

Cube

NWA 4x Plat between both albums
AMW 1x
DC 1x
Pred 2x
LI 1x
War/Peace 1.5×
Laugh now 500k

Total 11m

Nas
Qb finest 500k
Firm 500k
Illmatic 2x
IWW 3x
I am 2x
Nastra 1x
Still 1x
God son 1x
SD 1x
HHID 1x
Untitled 500k
LIG 500k

Total 14m
so only 4 million more?

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
he said he sold double idiot

edit: excuse the idiot part my bad

edit 2: u are a idiot
u didn’t even add on the the two Westside connection albums that are plat and gold or the Lench mob but the added on the firm & qbs finest :mjlol:

y’all dudes have no shame
i forgot :yeshrug:, i was doing that shyt off my phone. and I only included Firm/QB cause you insisted on including NWA.

solo for solo Nas still sold more.

and even if we include Lench/WC Nas still sold more.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
i forgot :yeshrug:, i was doing that shyt off my phone. and I only included Firm/QB cause you insisted on including NWA.

solo for solo Nas still sold more.

and even if we include Lench/WC Nas still sold more.
I don’t care who sold more. He said Nas sold double ice cube. That’s what I corrected

and if u add kill at will, WC, & The Lench mobb. They are on par with each other. HHID is gold not plat btw

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Naw Nelly nor FloRida or MC hammer made the list. They’re still ranked as top 10-15 top selling rappers of all time.
I’m talking about the top 10 specifically. I consider success more than sales too.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
show me actual numbers lol

nas ain’t sell no 5-8 million outside the US

You still mad huh.
:mjlol:

Nas was at 15mil sold in 2015 in the US alone. Since then Life Is Good got certified gold, he's released multiple albums and streaming nets him around 100k albums sold a year off Spotify alone. Add in overseas sales and you easily get to what I said: around 20mil.

For overseas sales...

Nas has multiple gold (100k+) albums in the UK: Illmatic, IWW, I Am, Stillmatic, God's Son, and the greatest hits album. He has multiple silver (60k+) albums in the UK: Nastradamus, SD, HHID, and Distant Relatives.

Nas has two plat (100k+) albums in Canada: IWW and I Am. He has multiple gold (50k+) albums in Canada: Illmatic, Nastradamus, Stillmatic, God's Son, SD, and Distant Relatives.

Nas has one plat (100k+) album in France: IWW.

You can search the UK certs on BPI. You can search the Canadian certs on Music Canada. Wiki includes most of the certs as well as links to them. Wiki is also missing some sales data (for instance Illmatic being double plat, and IWW being triple plat, in the US).

Nas is one of the most successful US rappers overseas...ever.