Billboard and Vibe Magazine Top 50 Rappers of all time! #1 Jay-z #2 Kendrick #3 Nas

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
it was expected they werent gonna include them, list like these are always gonna sell short the other regions for NY under guise of "well it started here"

which is aways weird to me, given this sort of reason is never applied to other music and their rankings. like jazz, i dont see northern jazz musicians get penalized down the rank for sake of New Orleans Jazz artist. shyt some of the northern jazz artist get percieved and halted as the GOATs, putting aside the NO artist who come from the "Home of Jazz"

im surprised they put 40 but you can't ignore the lexicon influence, charts, longevity, and overall ability and influence.

THEY OBVIOUSLY PUT 40 AS A CONSOLATION .. WOULD BE TOO OBVIOUSLY RIDICULOUS TO HAVE ZERO BAY ARTISTS LOL

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Show these numbers

I don't do homework for trolls. Nas has sold around 20mil records worldwide, Cube has sold around 10mil records worldwide. Cube doesn't have a triple plat album either, Nas does. Nas has more double plat albums too.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
So u just talking out your ass usual lol

nas ain’t sell no damn 20 million lol

"In total, Nas has sold over 15 million records in the United States alone—an incredible feat, especially for someone who is still continuing to make music. On a global stage, his accomplishments become even more impressive, as Nas has sold over 25 million records worldwide, with eight albums in a row going certified platinum."

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
For the record I love Cube. He prob has my favorite album run in rap (first three albums, and I fukk with Lethal Injection too). He'd be high on any rap list I make. But what we're not gonna do is rewrite history for no reason to shyt on Nas of all people. He had bigger albums and was the bigger rap star, and sold more records.

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
For the record I love Cube. He prob has my favorite album run in rap (first three albums, and I fukk with Lethal Injection too). He'd be high on any rap list I make. But what we're not gonna do is rewrite history for no reason to shyt on Nas of all people. He had bigger albums and was the bigger rap star, and sold more records.

Only reason it's even a discussion is some goofy got mad about Nas being ranked ahead of Cube but apparently cool with Nicki and J. Cole ahead of him :mjlol:

Nobody said anything negative about Cube either

Daps
Big is in the right place for this list based on their criteria, probably even a bit high. he has two albums and 3 years in the mainstream, he's not going to move higher, the only movement i see is putting kendrick at 6 and big, em and pac move up 1.

Don’t forget his other album Hardcore in addition
I think Nas should be number one but this list is a fukked up. Some of these people don’t even belong on a greatest rappers list. It looks like they care about sales or fanbase more than who is actually nice and can rhyme.

It’s the music BUSINESS

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Don’t forget his other album Hardcore in addition

It’s the music BUSINESS

The music business doesn’t dictate what I listen to maybe for people who only track record sales :manny: That’s all people know sometimes which is the charts or what’s popular. Meanwhile the underground is thriving with better music without making the same boring trash.

Daps
The music business doesn’t dictate what I listen to maybe for people who only track record sales :manny: That’s all people know sometimes which is the charts or what’s popular. Meanwhile the underground is thriving with better music without making the same boring trash.

But you didn’t make the list…people involved the music business made the list :what: