Billboard and Vibe Magazine Top 50 Rappers of all time! #1 Jay-z #2 Kendrick #3 Nas

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Lupe Fiasco, Slick Rick, Raekwon, MF Doom, Jeezy, Big Boi, Prodigy, Cam'ron, Styles, Twista, AZ, Treach, Lord Infamous, Krayzie or Bizzy

Okay I get they werent gonna have all lyricists and its gotte be a balance of region and achievements but Lupe and Slick Rick seem like obvious misses

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Why do y’all be trippin off stuff like this? 😂

Have you ever in your entire life seen one of these jawns that the people agreed with? Never lol, I promise 85% of the comments/feedback will be slandering this shyt. It is what it is, 🤦🏽‍♂️, give it the attention/energy that it deserves…which is virtually none. Some dweebs at billboard putting together a greatest hip hop list…think about that. I been saying man…everybody/anybody having these big platforms to speak is what fukked up hip hop bro

Because documentation is important for people who didn't live it. Just imagine study history and a big publication is twisting the history about how such and such government or politic movement was really perceived at a particular time. This is black music and it's important to not let anyone taint the cultural aspect of a all genra and dismiss those who helped shape it the most. Those who want to discover hip hop will see those list and not ours and instead of listening in priority to raekwon rakim or ll they will listen to Nicki drake or Kendrick thinking they were the best to ever do it where they were not

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because documentation is important for people who didn't live it. Just imagine study history and a big publication is twisting the history about how such and such government or politic movement was really perceived at a particular time. This is black music and it's important to not let anyone taint the cultural aspect of a all genra and dismiss those who helped shape it the most. Those who want to discover hip hop will see those list and not ours and instead of listening in priority to raekwon rakim or ll they will listen to Nicki drake or Kendrick thinking they were the best to ever do it where they were not

Damn you’re not lying.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Because documentation is important for people who didn't live it. Just imagine study history and a big publication is twisting the history about how such and such government or politic movement was really perceived at a particular time. This is black music and it's important to not let anyone taint the cultural aspect of an all genra and dismiss those who helped shape it the most. Those who want to discover hip hop will see those list and not ours and instead of listening in priority to raekwon rakim or ll they will listen to Nicki drake or Kendrick thinking they were the best to ever do it where they were not
u a 1000% right. That’s why when u see Jay was number 1 on the list 18 years ago and still number now in 2023 :banderas:

“I don’t make the list. don’t get mad at me. I just make the hits like a factory” :banderas:

its a Hov bar for everything :blessed:

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Lupe Fiasco, Slick Rick, Raekwon, MF Doom, Jeezy, Big Boi, Prodigy, Cam'ron, Styles, Twista, AZ, Treach, Lord Infamous, Krayzie or Bizzy

Okay I get they werent gonna have all lyricists and its gotte be a balance of region and achievements but Lupe and Slick Rick seem like obvious misses

Lupe being omitted was a good decision. Son needs to be nowhere near a GOAT rapper list.

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
9849f31bb7442eefe2b065c2e199a7b9.gif

darryl

Superstar
Daps
This site has too many Nas dikkriders. You'll get laughed at out here in the West, if you even dare say that boring ass nikka was on cube's level. Of course white people put him at 3. He's the safe choice. Nas ain't never had an album that resonated with black America like amw or death certificate. And he defended Gwenth paltrow saying the n word. fukk outta here