Billboard and Vibe Magazine Top 50 Rappers of all time! #1 Jay-z #2 Kendrick #3 Nas

M4T

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Florida
If Future and Gucci made the list then Nelly should of it, he's a better rap than both and sold more records than everyone except Eminem. Bizzy Bone/Twista should be on these list too, not too many fast rappers have nice bars.
Tech 9 should be on the list for being the most successful indie artist ever. And OutKast should be grouped together, Andre didn't even rap on his solo songs.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong these albums came out like 3-4years before Illmatic and who mentions them today? Are they in the library of Congress? What songs from the albums are still making adverts, on movie soundtracks? They were monumental at the time but Illmatic and IWW have had a more impactful run when you take into consideration thereafter. Cube biggest song from that time was on his album The Predator, in no shape or form are any of those albums more influential than Illmatic and IWW.

Cube in my top 5-10 too but he ain’t Nas and he ain’t Jigga, he faded out by the time Nas and Jay were releasing Stillmatic and Blueprint, he had a long run from 88 to 2000, but to put in perspective Nas from 94-2006 still had a lot of great albums left after this point, Nas released Life Is Good, Magic and all the King Diseases, and had classic features like his verse on Triple Beam Dreams, Victory with DJ Khaled and etc all after this point.
This is correct. People be on here making stuff up

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This list is WILD disrespectful.

NO Slick Rick, Kool G Rap, GZA, AZ, Lupe, Prodigy, Cee-Lo, Guru, Grand Puba, Sean Price, Treach, Twista, Sticky Fingaz, Big Boi, Camron, Raekwon, Styles P

oops-mid-blown.gif

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I'm old...and I don't know shyt about rap post 2010-ish.....
I'm just here to say that the ONLY rappers I still listen to made the TOP 6 of all time.

I don't need validation to know I have great taste in rap and y'all don't....but this list at least lets me know hip hop ain't as dead as I thought.....

Lil Wayne still wack to me tho.....
And Eminem haters can stay :umad:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
2 west- 2Pac, Kendrick
2 east- Nas, Jay
1- Midwest- Em

regional representation wise for the top 5

they shortchanged the south, wayne should be higher. espescially factoring in influence.
Wayne should be above Big PAC Em :manny: