Billboard and Vibe Magazine Top 50 Rappers of all time! #1 Jay-z #2 Kendrick #3 Nas

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I just checked this and right before they even gave the list they say they not counting Slick Rick because they are only counting North America. Wtf? Are they dumb? Where the fukk do they think Slick Rick was rappin? These clowns clearly don’t know what the fukk they talking about.
retard shyt

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
I just checked this and right before they even gave the list they say they not counting Slick Rick because they are only counting North America. Wtf? Are they dumb? Where the fukk do they think Slick Rick was rappin? These clowns clearly don’t know what the fukk they talking about.

Notice they say north America because by their dumb logic drake would be discounted. They really think they're slick :comeon:

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This site has too many Nas dikkriders. You'll get laughed at out here in the West, if you even dare say that boring ass nikka was on cube's level. Of course white people put him at 3. He's the safe choice. Nas ain't never had an album that resonated with black America like amw or death certificate. And he defended Gwenth paltrow saying the n word. fukk outta here
go listen to a modern day cube song and go listen to a modern day Nas song. And you tell me what you hear. Quit the BS.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
This list doesn’t know what it’s talking about and everyone involved has lost credibility because of it

JMD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Em talent wise is top 5 to me but his albums just ain’t hitting like that to justify that spot. Snoop way too high. Same as Nikki. Nas should be no lower than 2. I wouldn’t be mad at Kendrick at 3 but no way over Nas. No Slick Rick or Kool G is criminal.

Snoop discography is worthy…a couple of bad albums Doggfather and Da Game but the rest are dope…only ones I would put above him are

Nas
Pac
Big
Jay

I got DMX and 50 right after him