Billboard and Vibe Magazine Top 50 Rappers of all time! #1 Jay-z #2 Kendrick #3 Nas

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Cube made AMW, Kill at Will and Death Certificate

Nas made Life Is Good, KD1, KD2, Magic, and KD3 during a time when Cube has been largely inactive as an MC. Ice Cube has THREE solo albums since 2008 and a group album. Nas has EIGHT solo albums in the same time period plus a group album. Every Nas album in that time period has outsold all of Cube’s album. Every Nas album in that time period with the exception of Nasir is more critically acclaimed than every Cube album in that time period.

Nas literally released the highest acclaimed rap album of the year last year. Ahead of Kendrick, Drake, JID, Pusha T, and anyone else.

Nas’s career longevity >>>>>> Ice Cube’s. And prime for prime Nas is better lyrically than Cube

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do y’all be trippin off stuff like this? 😂

Have you ever in your entire life seen one of these jawns that the people agreed with? Never lol, I promise 85% of the comments/feedback will be slandering this shyt. It is what it is, 🤦🏽‍♂️, give it the attention/energy that it deserves…which is virtually none. Some dweebs at billboard putting together a greatest hip hop list…think about that. I been saying man…everybody/anybody having these big platforms to speak is what fukked up hip hop bro

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
LOL. Whether it's multiple people doing it, it's essentially the same point being addressed MULTIPLE times. Like, yeah we get it, ya'll are upset Big Boi ain't on the list. But they aren't asked to move on for essentially doing the same thing you are calling me out for even though you are here admitting they have been addressing this same topic for pages.
because i'd expect when a new poster enters the thread, they may have the same take as someone else...everyone aint reading the 100 replies before them to ensure they're not bringing up an already hashed topic. the topic keeps being brought up when new posters come into the thread, bmoregorilla is not still going on about big boi from the first time he brought it up 3 weeks ago

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Have you ever in your entire life seen one of these jawns that the people agreed with? Never lol, I promise 85% of the comments/feedback will be slandering this shyt. It is what it is, 🤦🏽‍♂️, give it the attention/energy that it deserves…which is virtually none. Some dweebs at billboard putting together a greatest hip hop list…think about that. I been saying man…everybody/anybody having these big platforms to speak is what fukked up hip hop bro

They won't listen to you man

I wish they would but hey

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
In terms of influence, accolades, longevity, hits, lyricism, quotables and sales that list isn't too bad. It's a list based on the entire-package after all. And you're basically splitting hairs once you reach a certain point.

Kanye probably would've been there before he self-sabotoged though.

Nicki doesn't belong but they're going to pigeonhole a female rapper in there somewhere so they aren't called misogynists.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because i'd expect when a new poster enters the thread, they may have the same take as someone else...everyone aint reading the 100 replies before them to ensure they're not bringing up an already hashed topic. the topic keeps being brought up when new posters come into the thread, bmoregorilla is not still going on about big boi from the first time he brought it up 3 weeks ago

Well, if it's multiple people on multiple pages of a thread where this list was updating for the past 3-4 weeks, chances are they seen it mentioned and like most posters, wanted to air their own grievances. Andre 3000 being on the list wasn't even that many pages back as his addition was the most recent posted until today.

There are still posters from weeks ago who brought it up again. Like the poster I replied to said we'd already addressed this and I forgot that we did.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Every Nas album up to Untitled garnered singles that got national radio play.

Nope.. not in the Bay Area, I lived there in 1998-2005.. I never heard a Nas song on KMEL

Heard Snoop, Hov, Wayne, Biggie, Puff, Dre. Pac, etc all were on rotation.. Nas never got heavy play outside of the Tri State

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

its like clockwork

somebody releases a goofy ass list, all fanbases argue.

Media content goes viral

We got a 29 page thread about Vibe Magazine on the coli :dead:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
In terms of influence, accolades, longevity, hits, lyricism, quotables and sales that list isn't too bad. It's a list based on the entire-package after all. And you're basically splitting hairs once you reach a certain point.

Kanye probably would've been there before he self-sabotoged though.

Nicki doesn't belong but they're going to pigeonhole a female rapper in there somewhere so they aren't called misogynists.
Nicki should be ahead of Nas

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nope.. not in the Bay Area, I lived there in 1998-2005.. I never heard a Nas song on KMEL

Heard Snoop, Hov, Wayne, Biggie, Puff, Dre. Pac, etc all were on rotation.. Nas never got heavy play outside of the Tri State
you a fukking lie, born and raised here, street dreams, nastradamus, hate me now, one mic, made you look, and i can were all on the radio...and oochie wally