Bill Maher casually says the "N word"

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Man, shut the fukk up if you don't know anything. Goddamn. You C00ns have the nerve to open your mouths. After slavery and segregation, black communities used as as slang or a term of endearment, changing the meaning of the word. Whites used the N word to call blacks inferior. While is still is a bad word, "nikka" was like calling a black person "black" "friend", or "brother" . Honestly read a book or something.

Enjoy being, and continue to be, what white people made you.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
quick question....would you be ok with your black children calling each other nikka?

Me and my black friends say that all the time. What point are you trying to make? However, I'd rather not have it in my home, not because it's offensive, but because like I said it's a still a bad word like "bytch" or "motherfukk"

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Man, shut the fukk up if you don't know anything. Goddamn. You C00ns have the nerve to open your mouths. After slavery and segregation, black communities used as as slang or a term of endearment, changing the meaning of the word. Whites used the N word to call blacks inferior. While is still is a bad word, "nikka" was like calling a black person "black" "friend", or "brother" . Honestly read a book or something.

41CcgyTevpL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

How about you read one, since you seem to think hand me down cac behavior is 'black culture'.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Me and my black friends say that all the time. What point are you trying to make? However, I'd rather not have it in my home, not because it's offensive, but because like I said it's a still a bad word like "bytch" or "motherfukk"
Well...I'm sure you and friends do call each other that all the time....me and my friends don't though :yeshrug:.

But if it's a term of endearment...why wouldn't you allow your children to say it...or to refer to each other as nikkas?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Stopped watching his show years ago. Dude is like alot white liberals who dont really do black issues. The racy jokes...the racial undertones....and I would notice he would never speak on black issues unless he had a black person on the panel...like they were the black people spokesperson.

I doubt he is a racist...but he clearly is white and he very much knows it and Im sure enjoys the fact

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Disrespect yourselves then DEMAND that other groups respect you, brehs. :laff:

Looks like another one has been outed :mjpls:

The fact y'all are only looking at the dreaded n-word and saying "get over it" means that you're overlooking the fact a white guy said come work the cornfields with us and the first thing this dude comes up with is a slave/n-word joke. But it's fake outrage though.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
When has Bill said he's a liberal?

He never espouses to be any party, he just picks and chooses what he likes of them.

Just because he loves weed doesn't make him one. Lmao.

Only thing I remember this POS saying was he's a libertarian.