Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
I don't care what they say...

White people say nikka 24/7...

Mexicans say nikka 24/7...

Asians say nikka 24/7...

Latinos say nikka 24/7...

We call Whites, Latinos and Asians nikka to their face and then we expect them not to call us a nikka. Like what kind of shyt is that.

If Black people gonna drop nikka all on TV and Radio and call everything from a dog to a bird a nikka and then expect other people not to say it because of some silly cultural norm that only Black people can say nikka...like we can own a damn word...then we are just being fukking stupid.

nikka been normalized in the American lexicon since Richard Pryor and Paul Mooney was saying nikka all over the damn place...

nikka is just a word, in a social, and pop culture context...it doesn't even mean anything cause it can mean everything.

If Black people don't want everybody and their momma saying nikka....how about make it a racial slur that nobody should say ever...

Instead of having a dumbass cultural norm and expectation that we can say words and other people can't because it's offensive coming from someone else that doesn't look like us.

Or then being like..."Well only like Puerto Ricans and Dominicans can say it...if their dark enough..."

If something offends...period...then you shouldn't say it to someone else.

Asians ain't walking around calling themselves chinks and coolies and then getting mad cause some White man said it...

LOL

It's so fukking stupid we got nikkas policing who say nikka on a message board and lowkey speculating who is White and who isn't White...

You know how fukking stupid that is...

Kill the word nikka or say it and don't get all pissy when everybody says it because everybody is saying it and they just ain't letting you hear them say it because they don't wanna hurt your feelings...

Exactly..I can't wait for the day when stuff like this isn't even newsworthy ..

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I don't care what they say...

White people say nikka 24/7...

Mexicans say nikka 24/7...

Asians say nikka 24/7...

Latinos say nikka 24/7...

We call Whites, Latinos and Asians nikka to their face and then we expect them not to call us a nikka. Like what kind of shyt is that.

If Black people gonna drop nikka all on TV and Radio and call everything from a dog to a bird a nikka and then expect other people not to say it because of some silly cultural norm that only Black people can say nikka...like we can own a damn word...then we are just being fukking stupid.

nikka been normalized in the American lexicon since Richard Pryor and Paul Mooney was saying nikka all over the damn place...

nikka is just a word, in a social, and pop culture context...it doesn't even mean anything cause it can mean everything.

If Black people don't want everybody and their momma saying nikka....how about make it a racial slur that nobody should say ever...

Instead of having a dumbass cultural norm and expectation that we can say words and other people can't because it's offensive coming from someone else that doesn't look like us.

Or then being like..."Well only like Puerto Ricans and Dominicans can say it...if their dark enough..."

If something offends...period...then you shouldn't say it to someone else.

Asians ain't walking around calling themselves chinks and coolies and then getting mad cause some White man said it...

LOL

It's so fukking stupid we got nikkas policing who say nikka on a message board and lowkey speculating who is White and who isn't White...

You know how fukking stupid that is...

Kill the word nikka or say it and don't get all pissy when everybody says it because everybody is saying it and they just ain't letting you hear them say it because they don't wanna hurt your feelings...

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Me & my brother fight like dogs, but if somebody else disrespected my brother, that's my blood and we beating they ass.

Learn the difference between family and everybody else.

i'm lost how Bill Maher is a liberal. He has libertarian points of views, hates Muslims, and had made guest appearance to racist conservatives like Tomi & Milo

Because the bar is low as fukk.

He hates republicans and basically doesn't come off as overtly hostile to Black people, so he's a liberal, I guess.

So Drake and Jidenna can get a pass but the dude who stands up for more black people than any rapper currently and had Nas on can't?

:camby:

:heh: Bill Maher standing up for Black people.

Just because he shyts on right wingers doesn't mean he stands up for Black people.

nikkaz need to learn the difference.

God made man, white people made n-gg-r.

There was no such thing as n-gga before white people made it up, and decided that that is what Black people are.

Regardless of how you spell it, pronounce it, or your motivation behind saying it, at the root of it all, you're saying it because white people said it first.

The word n-gga is not Black culture, it was made by white people.

The Original Meaning of the “N” Word — by Pianke Nubiyang | Rasta Livewire
Disrespect yourselves then DEMAND that other groups respect you, brehs. :laff:

QlKxqZf.gif

I can say things about my family that others can't.

Why is it so hard for you c00ns/cacs to understand?

Don't act like y'all don't do it with other things.
So Bomani believes there are times when it is ok for whites to use the n-word.:scust: Didn't know Bomani Jones was on the JA Adande I let my white friends call me the n-word because I am young and it doesn't mean the same thing train

:whoa:

That's not what he said:stopitslime:.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
That's what happens when you let other people inside inner circles. That's what liberal whites and Hispanics think about using that word. Bill Maher has made some tasteless racial jokes like how if Obama won then your weed man wouldn't be available (alluding to black drug dealer stereotype). This was just a natural progression. Black people have this habit of letting many people feel extremely comfortable and even have this dumbass concept of a black card.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
So what's overall social media rule now? If you are not wholeheartedly offended then you are a c00n and a sellout?

Why should I give a fukk about Bill Maher calling himself a house nikka?

I honestly don't watch his show and wouldn't know he said it if it wasn't for this thread.

Are we going to force him to give some fake apologize on tv now so everyone feels better?