Bill Maher casually says the "N word"

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Maher is always saying some outlandish shyt. He definitely could've said something less controversial in response.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

No no no no..
giphy.gif
..Establishment is God, BHO is Vice God, Hillary Is Classic God, Bill Maher is Hollywood God....
Respect his Hierarchy :ufdup:

Anyone who's been paying attention to his political views knows that Maher is a racist. When is this from?

He's a smuck that is pro-MJ legalization, which puts jokers in a tough position ..:russ:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
He's said it LOTS of times on his show throughout the years.... He's said it a few times THIS year in previous episodes and no one seemed to care.

Thing is...the N word isn't even close to being the most offensive thing he's said regarding black people like that joke he made comparing Obama to Wayne Brady/Suge Knight was far more offensive and one shining example of what I'm talking about..

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
:yeshrug:

Oh ..he called himself a house nikka :laff:

I'm supposed to be offended right? What does him calling himself a house nikka have to do with me?
I can't respect a nikka that's ok with a white boy saying shyt like this. It's not about being "outraged", like getting mad. It's acknowledging that this shyt isn't remotely cool
Shhh, let the militants cook brah. They live off of the fake outrage.
Aren't you white? What kinda nikka says "militant" like it's a bad thing? I'm offended by crackers making jokes at black people's expense, as should any black person. Sissy ass nikka, kill yourself

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He's always had this self-entitlement, where he feels he can tell what other races or cultures should do.
fukk em

wenis

Pro
Supporter
Daps
He's always been a piece of shyt.

No shock that it's come to this.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
You actually do have the reasoning of a child when it comes to this matter.
You're basically giving white people an excuse to say it simply because they've heard black people say it.

First of all, regardless of what people on this board think, White people are not stupid.
Pretending that white people are stupid or children is just a means of removing any personal responsibility on their part.
I don't care if they hear nikka every single day of their lives, that doesn't excuse them from shyt.

Take this reasoning and apply it to anything else in life and see if it holds up.
You're actually arguing in favor of some weird entitlement based solely on exposure.

For example:
Imagine if a boy has watched women enter the women's restroom all his life while knowing he cant go in there.
And then one day he goes in there and gets cussed out/beat up.
And he's like... "but I dont get it, women get to go in there all the time. I know i'm not a woman and thus not allowed to go in there, but i've seen women go in there all my life!! If they didn't want me to go in there, they shouldn't have gone in there while I was watching:damn:"

Its truly childlike reasoning

HAIL BIAFRA!

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't care what they say...

White people say nikka 24/7...

Mexicans say nikka 24/7...

Asians say nikka 24/7...

Latinos say nikka 24/7...

We call Whites, Latinos and Asians nikka to their face and then we expect them not to call us a nikka. Like what kind of shyt is that.

If Black people gonna drop nikka all on TV and Radio and call everything from a dog to a bird a nikka and then expect other people not to say it because of some silly cultural norm that only Black people can say nikka...like we can own a damn word...then we are just being fukking stupid.

nikka been normalized in the American lexicon since Richard Pryor and Paul Mooney was saying nikka all over the damn place...

nikka is just a word, in a social, and pop culture context...it doesn't even mean anything cause it can mean everything.

If Black people don't want everybody and their momma saying nikka....how about make it a racial slur that nobody should say ever...

Instead of having a dumbass cultural norm and expectation that we can say words and other people can't because it's offensive coming from someone else that doesn't look like us.

Or then being like..."Well only like Puerto Ricans and Dominicans can say it...if their dark enough..."

If something offends...period...then you shouldn't say it to someone else.

Asians ain't walking around calling themselves chinks and coolies and then getting mad cause some White man said it...

LOL

It's so fukking stupid we got nikkas policing who say nikka on a message board and lowkey speculating who is White and who isn't White...

You know how fukking stupid that is...

Kill the word nikka or say it and don't get all pissy when everybody says it because everybody is saying it and they just ain't letting you hear them say it because they don't wanna hurt your feelings...

Agreed somewhat. Still, dude called himself a house ****** and folk clapped and laughed. That has nothing to do with blacks using the word. Stop letting these other races off the hook for saying a word they know is wrong regardless of how often it's used.

I do feel Hip hops popularity did more harm to blacks than good.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I can't respect a nikka that's ok with a white boy saying shyt like this. It's not about being "outraged", like getting mad. It's acknowledging that this shyt isn't remotely cool

I'm not campaigning for your respect though.

:ld:

One white man compares himself to a slave to insinuate that another white man is racist, ain't got shyt to do with me.

Last edited:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I been knew Bill Maher was a racist.

Yall gotta stop expecting so much from these cac liberal "allies".

Did Get Out teach y'all nothing besides stay away from cave p*ssy?

The underlying message was to stop trusting liberals too.

Stop letting cacs surprise you. :yeshrug:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Suspect ass posters in this thread.

His guest says 'come work in the fields with us' and he retorts with I'm a house nikka?

In what way can't you see that shyt isn't on. Who jokes about slavery? Especially fukking cacs?
This isn't even about saying nikka or repeating a song.

Anyway I ain't surprised. Maher was always scust.

Last edited: