Bill Maher casually says the "N word"

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes in here really asking what it has to do with them? :gucci::scust::hhh: At the same time
. And I've never liked that Zeke the Plumber looking dude. Same with Louis ck, Howard stern and the rest of them.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

So Bomani believes there are times when it is ok for whites to use the n-word.:scust: Didn't know Bomani Jones was on the JA Adande I let my white friends call me the n-word because I am young and it doesn't mean the same thing train.:why: Sometimes Bomani uses extra words like Pablo Torre so you cant directly call him out on saying something pathetic. I know he said he is friends with Paul Wall so that might be one of his buddies he gives a pass to.:scust: If Bomani liked Bill Maher then the tweets would have been in defense of Maher using the word and he would call anybody who disagrees with him "ashy" like he does when spitting feminist talking points.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami

So Bomani believes there are times when it is ok for whites to use the n-word.:scust: Didn't know Bomani Jones was on the JA Adande I let my white friends call me the n-word because I am young and it doesn't mean the same thing train.:why: Sometimes Bomani uses extra words like Pablo Torre so you cant directly call him out on saying or doing something pathetic. I know he said he is friends with Paul Wall so that might be one of his buddies he gives a pass to.:scust: If Bomani liked Bill Maher then the tweets would have been in defense of Maher using the word and he would call anybody who disagrees with him "ashy" like he does when spitting feminist talking points.

Yeah...I'm truly done with dude. :francis:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So Bomani believes there are times when it is ok for whites to use the n-word.:scust: Didn't know Bomani Jones was on the JA Adande I let my white friends call me the n-word because I am young and it doesn't mean the same thing train.:why: Sometimes Bomani uses extra words like Pablo Torre so you cant directly call him out on saying something pathetic. I know he said he is friends with Paul Wall so that might be one of his buddies he gives a pass to.:scust: If Bomani liked Bill Maher then the tweets would have been in defense of Maher using the word and he would call anybody who disagrees with him "ashy" like he does when spitting feminist talking points.

I tried to tell everyone about Bomani a long time ago

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

I don't give cacs a pass unless it's a civil rights movie or slave movie, and even then i'm:wtb:because part of me believes they say it in their personal life.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

That Lavar and cacette thing should have woken some people up to this dude.