Bill Maher casually says the "N word"

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
You actually do have the reasoning of a child when it comes to this matter.
You're basically giving white people an excuse to say it simply because they've heard black people say it.

First of all, regardless of what people on this board think, White people are not stupid.
Pretending that white people are stupid or children is just a means of removing any personal responsibility on their part.
I don't care if they hear nikka every single day of their lives, that doesn't excuse them from shyt.

Take this reasoning and apply it to anything else in life and see if it holds up.
You're actually arguing in favor of some weird entitlement based solely on exposure.

For example:
Imagine if a boy has watched women enter the women's restroom all his life while knowing he cant go in there.
And then one day he goes in there and gets cussed out/beat up.
And he's like... "but I dont get it, women get to go in there all the time. I know i'm not a woman and thus not allowed to go in there, but i've seen women go in there all my life!! If they didn't want me to go in there, they shouldn't have gone in there while I was watching:damn:"

Its truly childlike reasoning
God made man, white people made n-gg-r.

There was no such thing as n-gga before white people made it up, and decided that that is what Black people are.

Regardless of how you spell it, pronounce it, or your motivation behind saying it, at the root of it all, you're saying it because white people said it first.

This, leave black culture alone to people that are actually black.
The word n-gga is not Black culture, it was made by white people.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Forget the negging and let's be serious for a sec. What would happen if Trevor Noah had a jewish guest on his talk show and he made joke about avoiding jewish showers?

He would be fired the next day. Cause the holocaust is off limits.

We let people laugh at and walk over a period that was worse than the holocaust. Times worse.

Why is that? :jbhmm:

I can respect your argument, fair enough. However, I think the comparison is apples and oranges to an extent. And I agree without playing historical oppression olympics that slavery isnt taken as seriously as the holocaust. ADL does their thing as we all know and Black people are very forgiving with open arms, along with being passive.

On the other hand Bill Maher is a comedian at the end of the day. Comedians by nature are going to go wherever they choose to go. Cosby making rape jokes talking bout it aint safe to drink around me. Bill Burr likened runaway slaves as the first triathalon athletes. Dave Chapelle has talked about Chinese terrorists who sound like Arabs. Is anybody on here offended by any of those or similar jokes? Nope, we all laughed and would tell anyonebwho was offended to get over themselves. It is what it is with comedians. Sarcasm, cynicism, tongue in cheek, etc., thats their job. What Maher said in this instance was a joke and not meant to take seriously. I guarantee you if :patrice: was alive he would have found it funny.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Forget the negging and let's be serious for a sec. What would happen if Trevor Noah had a jewish guest on his talk show and he made joke about avoiding jewish showers?

He would be fired the next day. Cause the holocaust is off limits.

We let people laugh at and walk over a period that was worse than the holocaust. Times worse.

Why is that? :jbhmm:
You know why.

You can't even joke about anything Jewish. You'll become a pariah. Especially if you're a celebrity.

But invoking slavery though is fair game it's just a joke and you people are just getting offended. :francis:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

There was no such thing as n-gga before white people made it up, and decided that that is what Black people are.

Regardless of how you spell it, pronounce it, or your motivation behind saying it, at the root of it all, you're saying it because white people said it first.

Based on your post you should be against anyone saying, including Bill Maher

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
I can respect your argument, fair enough. However, I think the comparison is apples and oranges to an extent. And I agree without playing historical oppression olympics that slavery isnt taken as seriously as the holocaust. ADL does their thing as we all know and Black people are very forgiving with open arms, along with being passive.

On the other hand Bill Maher is a comedian at the end of the day. Comedians by nature are going to go wherever they choose to go. Cosby making rape jokes talking bout it aint safe to drink around me. Bill Burr likened runaway slaves as the first triathalon athletes. Dave Chapelle has talked about Chinese terrorists who sound like Arabs. Is anybody on here offended by any of those or similar jokes? Nope, we all laughed and would tell anyonebwho was offended to get over themselves. It is what it is with comedians. Sarcasm, cynicism, tongue in cheek, etc., thats their job. What Maher said in this instance was a joke and not meant to take seriously. I guarantee you if :patrice: was alive he would have found it funny.
Suspect ass post u not black stop pretending been seeing a lot of sus post from you bytch @BmoreGorilla check Breh history of post dude is suspicious

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

reasonable response. and accurate argument regarding the comedy aspect. I just think there are some topics comedians avoid due to blowback, so it becomes necessary to point out the hypocrisy of the free speech argument.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
nikka been normalized in the American lexicon since Richard Pryor and Paul Mooney was saying nikka all over the damn place...

nikka is just a word, in a social, and pop culture context...it doesn't even mean anything cause it can mean everything.
I just want to respond and say that this perspective is what they lead us to believe. Richard Pryor and Paul Mooney were saying nikka like Amiri Baraka and H Rap Brown. But thats not where it became prominent.

****** was a fukking pronoun down south, and them white folks are the only one I will blame for its widespread use. We can't be blaming ourselves for everything out here.

But to add my two cents to the thread, its always them liberal motherfukkers who feel comfortable trotting the n word out like its a hood pass. Thats why I hate when some black folks defend white folks and make folks "honorary blacks". fukk all that shyt and fukk him. Honestly idk if i will stop watching bc he says what a lot of liberal white men with power are thinking. And to ignore that would leave me ignorant.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Man, shut the fukk up if you don't know anything. Goddamn. You C00ns have the nerve to open your mouths. After slavery and segregation, black communities used as as slang or a term of endearment, changing the meaning of the word. Whites used the N word to call blacks inferior. While is still is a bad word, "nikka" was like calling a black person "black" "friend", or "brother" . Honestly read a book or something.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This doesn't bother me because he's said a lot worse on his show. He's a bigot who gets away with it because he's liberal.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I'm not surprised...and a lot of sambo leftists will let shyt like this slide....

Bill Maher...just like Roseanne Barr and many others are cut from the same far liberal left cake that tolerates blacks so as long as they "know what's in their best interests" and vote accordingly.

But the second someone black disagrees with their position on anything, then they'll use the same veiled racial insults as any of the others as a shaming tactic.

I'm sure amongst his white friends, they casually use jokes like this all the time and get a good chuckle out of it.

The only thing missing in this segment was the Victorian mansion, a few rocking chairs and a plantation in the background.

Last edited:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Man, shut the fukk up if you don't know anything. Goddamn. You C00ns have the nerve to open your mouths. After slavery and segregation, black communities used as as slang or a term of endearment, changing the meaning of the word. Whites used the N word to call blacks inferior. While is still is a bad word, "nikka" was like calling a black person "black" "friend", or "brother" . Honestly read a book or something.
quick question....would you be ok with your black children calling each other nikka?