Bill Maher casually says the "N word"

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall remember all the anti white/asian/hispanic slurs i dropped last time i was drunk on HBO tho :mjgrin:

didnt know any better. :pacspit:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cause I ain't being a dumbass and having the logical reasoning of a child.

Saying nikka in every damn medium and forum and then expecting other people not to say it because they ain't Black is fukking idiotic.

nikkas don't wanna give up saying nikka and act like someone cursed their first born and they momma for saying nikka and not being Black after they just got thru calling their friend a nikka is fukking stupid.

I personally don't give a fukk because people say whatever they wanna say...

fukking Larry Whitmore called Obama a nikka in front of everybody and on TV...

You actually do have the reasoning of a child when it comes to this matter.
You're basically giving white people an excuse to say it simply because they've heard black people say it.

First of all, regardless of what people on this board think, White people are not stupid.
Pretending that white people are stupid or children is just a means of removing any personal responsibility on their part.
I don't care if they hear nikka every single day of their lives, that doesn't excuse them from shyt.

Take this reasoning and apply it to anything else in life and see if it holds up.
You're actually arguing in favor of some weird entitlement based solely on exposure.

For example:
Imagine if a boy has watched women enter the women's restroom all his life while knowing he cant go in there.
And then one day he goes in there and gets cussed out/beat up.
And he's like... "but I dont get it, women get to go in there all the time. I know i'm not a woman and thus not allowed to go in there, but i've seen women go in there all my life!! If they didn't want me to go in there, they shouldn't have gone in there while I was watching:damn:"

Its truly childlike reasoning

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You actually do have the reasoning of a child when it comes to this matter.
You're basically giving white people an excuse to say it simply because they've heard black people say it.

First of all, regardless of what people on this board think, White people are not stupid.
Pretending that white people are stupid or children is just a means of removing any personal responsibility on their part.
I don't care if they hear nikka every single day of their lives, that doesn't excuse them from shyt.

Take this reasoning and apply it to anything else in life and see if it holds up.
You're actually arguing in favor of some weird entitlement based solely on exposure.

For example:
Imagine if a boy has watched women enter the women's restroom all his life while knowing he cant go in there.
And then one day he goes in there and gets cussed out/beat up.
And he's like... "but I dont get it, women get to go in there all the time. I know i'm not a woman and thus not allowed to go in there, but i've seen women go in there all my life!! If they didn't want me to go in there, they shouldn't have gone in there while I was watching:damn:"

Its truly childlike reasoning
This, leave black culture alone to people that are actually black.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I remember when we had to read Huckleberry Finn passages outloud...

The little Asian boy said ******...

I saw the tears in his eyes...cause I knew he was confused...on whether or not he should say it...

I wasn't mad at him...nobody should be put in that situation...

Then all the other Black kids were talking about it...and one boy was like..."I should fukk him up, that nikka ain't have to say it..."

That visual :dead:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the Coli breh. You're supposed to be offended regardless of sarcasm or tongue in cheek commentary. I ought to neg you for not being a sensitive azz negro posing as a white girl on a college campus.

Forget the negging and let's be serious for a sec. What would happen if Trevor Noah had a jewish guest on his talk show and he made joke about avoiding jewish showers?

He would be fired the next day. Cause the holocaust is off limits.

We let people laugh at and walk over a period that was worse than the holocaust. Times worse.

Why is that? :jbhmm:

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Forget the negging and let's be serious for a sec. What would happen if Trevor Noah had a jewish guest on his talk show and he made joke about avoiding jewish showers?

He would be fired the next day. Cause the holocaust is off limits.

We let people laugh at and walk over a period that was worse than the holocaust. Times worse.

Why is that? :jbhmm:

@Aswad is a contrarian c00n that deserves nothing more than a bullet to the head.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
i'm lost how Bill Maher is a liberal. He has libertarian points of views, hates Muslims, and had made guest appearance to racist conservatives like Tomi & Milo
This is true but dude pretends to be a liberal, hopefully this is the deal that wakes ppl up, this dude also has sexist views

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
4 in the morn just saw that, the Coli never fails :whew:

Let's not 4get he's a Zionist, later in the ep 2 folks were doing everything to allude to the devilry of cac and he kept trying to bring up islam til the time ran out and he switched segments.