Bill Maher casually says the "N word"

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
:yeshrug:

I'm more concerned with how real change begins to happen he stands closer to the establishment, I don't give a fukk about the n-word in an of itself.

Oh I hadn't even clicked play yet...he called himself a house nikka :laff:

I'm supposed to be offended right? What does him calling himself a house nikka have to do with me?

You're married to a cac...of course you would find this shyt funny you buck-dancing c00n.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
You're married to a cac...of course you would find this shyt funny you buck-dancing c00n.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don't care what they say...

White people say nikka 24/7...

Mexicans say nikka 24/7...

Asians say nikka 24/7...

Latinos say nikka 24/7...
you should have stopped right there

cause i bet half these posters got that one white/asian/latino friend that doesn't just SAY nikka... doesn't just call themselves nikka... doesn't just say the lyrics in songs... but actually steps to them on some "what's up my nikka" and then they get to b-b-b-b-b-b-but that's different while they pump dj khalid and fat joe all day long in between tarantino flicks

Daps
I don't care what they say...

White people say nikka 24/7...

Mexicans say nikka 24/7...

Asians say nikka 24/7...

Latinos say nikka 24/7...

We call Whites, Latinos and Asians nikka to their face and then we expect them not to call us a nikka. Like what kind of shyt is that.

If Black people gonna drop nikka all on TV and Radio and call everything from a dog to a bird a nikka and then expect other people not to say it because of some silly cultural norm that only Black people can say nikka...like we can own a damn word...then we are just being fukking stupid.

nikka been normalized in the American lexicon since Richard Pryor and Paul Mooney was saying nikka all over the damn place...

nikka is just a word, in a social, and pop culture context...it doesn't even mean anything cause it can mean everything.

If Black people don't want everybody and their momma saying nikka....how about make it a racial slur that nobody should say ever...

Instead of having a dumbass cultural norm and expectation that we can say words and other people can't because it's offensive coming from someone else that doesn't look like us.

Or then being like..."Well only like Puerto Ricans and Dominicans can say it...if their dark enough..."

If something offends...period...then you shouldn't say it to someone else.

Asians ain't walking around calling themselves chinks and coolies and then getting mad cause some White man said it...

LOL

It's so fukking stupid we got nikkas policing who say nikka on a message board and lowkey speculating who is White and who isn't White...

You know how fukking stupid that is...

Kill the word nikka or say it and don't get all pissy when everybody says it because everybody is saying it and they just ain't letting you hear them say it because they don't wanna hurt your feelings...
yes they do. they really do. But I largely agree with your ideation. Thing is, not everybody feels the same way about the word so there's no "we need to" or "we can't be like" about the word nikka in any form. Was I offended by Maher's usage? Nope. It was a funny joke and the only reason it's even brought up is because he's white. That joke would have been actually hilarious if he was black. But that aside, I would never be confused about how someone using the most offensive word ever would be offensive. lol. like, even if I think it's funny or I'm personally ok with it, i have absolutely no right to tell other black people that they shouldn't be offended. they should. deadass, there is no reason at this point in history for black people to get over anything. we got over it several times in the past 150 years and they kept fukking with us. so at this point, yeah, black people can pretty much be mad about anything they want. and the word ****** will probably always be top of the list.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Maher should of said that but I can't front, I'm not black and I've said something similar when talking about work. When you realize that term derives from slavery you shouldn't really throw it around like it's some fukking joke. He'll definitely apologize for this.

you're not black and you said something similar? What do they mean by something similar? Did you say the N-word or not?

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
I fukk with Bill but he could of said some other shyt. He dont use it a lot but this aint the first time he said it and I always cringe when he does.

True ass shyt...

I remember I was riding in the car with these White bytches, Crew Love just came out...so they playing and singing it...

And when that part...

A room full of nikkas...came on....and them bytches sang along to it...

And they realized what they said...and their were actual nikkas in the car...

They looked at each other like...:dwillhuh:

I just sipped my drink on some...:sas2:

They changed the song to some Katy Perry shyt...

White bytches love the Weeknd tho....:pachaha:

I was at my boy crib 2 years ago and an old white co-worker of his from California was there. He kept quoting Pusha T from Chief Keef "Dont like remix".

He was like " Ric Flair nikka, the power in my hair nikka"

I was like did he just say what I think he said ?:jbhmm:

I said nah.

So he says it again, this time I hear it clear, I looked at him and my boy at the same time, I said yo I know this ya mans but if he say that shyt again I'm knocking him the fukk out.

So he must've thought I was bullshytting so he did it again and I dropped his ass.

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
HBO gonna fire him :sas1:

Or just issue an apology:sas2:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lines have been drawn and someone needs to show Maher how to stay the fukk off it...:birdman: shyt needs to stop like right now. Like those gangstas don't give giving out hood passes talking about no fly zones and shyt, now is the time to apply it to him.