Bill Maher casually says the "N word"

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
What I have a problem with more than anything else is him calling himself a "house nikka." How can you be a house nikka if you're working in the fields? :what:

He tried to make a provocative joke and it doesn't even make sense in the context he's using it.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
negged, cac

mike.gif

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
:yeshrug:

I'm more concerned with how real change begins to happen he stands closer to the establishment, I don't give a fukk about the n-word in an of itself.

Oh I hadn't even clicked play yet...he called himself a house nikka :laff:

I'm supposed to be offended right? What does him calling himself a house nikka have to do with me?
Your a die hard Eminem fan who cares what you say fakkit... :mjlol:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
What I have a problem with more than anything else is him calling himself a "house nikka." How can you be a house nikka if you're working in the fields? :what:

He tried to make a provocative joke and it doesn't even make sense in the context he's using it.

that's the joke

he ain't working in the fields he's in the house :martin:

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Maher should of said that but I can't front, I'm not black and I've said something similar when talking about work. When you realize that term derives from slavery you shouldn't really throw it around like it's some fukking joke. He'll definitely apologize for this.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:

I'm more concerned with how real change begins to happen he stands closer to the establishment, I don't give a fukk about the n-word in an of itself.

Oh I hadn't even clicked play yet...he called himself a house nikka :laff:

I'm supposed to be offended right? What does him calling himself a house nikka have to do with me?

This is the Coli breh. You're supposed to be offended regardless of sarcasm or tongue in cheek commentary. I ought to neg you for not being a sensitive azz negro posing as a white girl on a college campus.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Y'all really surprised this cac said this shyt?

He 1 of them cacs that feels like he's knows it all and therefore because he was only using it as an example, it's not like he meant anything by it.

He's annoying and strokes his own dikk every changes he gets.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Y'all really surprised this cac said this shyt?

He 1 of them cacs that feels like he's knows it all and therefore because he was only using it as an example, it's not like he meant anything by it.

He's annoying and strokes his own dikk every changes he gets.

That moment when you do a double take and realize this was a @stomachlines post. :mjgrin: :wow: