Bill Maher casually says the "N word"

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That man has enough pro Black collateral that the word c00n should never be in the same sentence as his name.
Bill Maher thought the same thing when he said what he said. Bill Maher has a history of racist statements, and Killer Mike admits he's cool with him and has no issue with his "joke."

Promoting a black bank and slapping the hands of black folks for not banking black isn't outweighing supporting someone who has denigrated blacks and uses racist and coded language to millions of people every week. You can't be Mr. Pro-Black and support Bill Maher.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if people will still care by next week when the new episode airs. It's obvious that HBO ain't getting rid of him.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

why do non--black want to say the n-word so badly?

do they want to be black?

do they want to be "down" that bad?

i
For cacs is something society and black people says not to say. They feel an affront to that.

Like they feel offended why can't they say something. They get away with everything else, except for example saying Kike. :hhh:

Western society gives them immense freedom and privilege.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
They want to say it because they it's forbidden.

For cacs is something society and black people says not to say. They feel an affront to that.

Like they feel offended why can't they say something. They get away with everything else, except for example saying Kike. :hhh:

Western society gives them immense freedom and privilege.

exactly.

white people got everything but they're mad because they can't do 1 thing

black people are used to just not being able to do certain things.

black children can't wear hoodies at night in certain neighborhoods without being perceived as criminals and getting killed but they're mad because they can't say 1 word?

if their whole argument is "if black people can say it then why cant i?" then that's a shytty argument.

they sound like kids that beg their mom for something in the store just because the others kids have it even tho they don't even want it themselves.

if i was white i wouldn't want to use the word and would respect black people's wishes to just not use the word.

it's really not that fukking hard.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Killer mike has always been suspect to me(but I won't call him a c00n) every since I seen him go hard for bernie like he did

but people will be like " he does things" so we can't say nothing about him :stopitslime:

him,uncle luke and roland martin are the type of black folks I hate...they will turn things around to deflect and lowkey defend white supremacist and point the finger back at us

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Killer mike has always been suspect to me(but I won't call him a c00n) every since I seen him go hard for bernie like he did

but people will be like " he does things" so we can't say nothing about him :stopitslime:

him,uncle luke and roland martin are the type of black folks I hate...they will turn things around to deflect and lowkey defend white supremacist and point the finger back at us

So in other words it kills you that not all Black people think exactly the same all the time?

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I bank black and buy black. Killer Mike can shut the fukk up. I don't have to show him my damn savings account from Oneunited for shyt!!!!

Sad cause he's the one that put me on to the idea of leaving my previous bank now he's pulling this shyt. Man I dunno...He's lost.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cause I ain't being a dumbass and having the logical reasoning of a child.

Saying nikka in every damn medium and forum and then expecting other people not to say it because they ain't Black is fukking idiotic.

nikkas don't wanna give up saying nikka and act like someone cursed their first born and they momma for saying nikka and not being Black after they just got thru calling their friend a nikka is fukking stupid.

I personally don't give a fukk because people say whatever they wanna say...

fukking Larry Whitmore called Obama a nikka in front of everybody and on TV...
:jbhmm:......You do realize that not all black people have the same opinion on using that word, right?

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
So in other words it kills you that not all Black people think exactly the same all the time?
naw it kills me when people point the finger everywhere else and try to defend white folks like that

the same type of white folks they don't like they lowkey try to defend

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

Everybody makes excuses for who or what they want to. That's why I've unplugged from twitter. People love and hate these celebrities everyday. shyt is sickening to me smh. I could give two fukks about Bill Maher.. Haven't really watched him since Bush was president.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Now dudes are saying Killer Mike is a c00n? smh Coli reaching new lows today

:camby:

I wouldn't call him a c00n, but i will say that I'm disappointed in him for this. Killer Mike started switching up during Bernie' s campaign when he tried that "poor disenfranchisement" shyt, when he was arguing that poor blacks & whites suffer the same i just tuned out. But as far as c00n goes the models for that are Stephen A, Fatlock, & Stacy Dash.