Bill Maher casually says the "N word"

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
The point is Black pop culture made nikka acceptable to say in mass media but there's fine print that only Black people can say nikka without ridicule.

There are plenty of Black people that think the word shouldn't be said at all but then we got people fighting to say the word get mad or outraged when Cacs say it.
And the funny thing is I was watching House Party the other day on BET and they let shyt, p*ssy, and I believe they let nikka fly, but they edited out the words fakkit and homo. shyt was weird to me.. We really got to evaluate this whole nikka/****** thing.. Maybe nobody should say it.. Maher's joke was terrible and I wish he didn't say it..

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
All white people say the n word. You really think when all of them listening to 21 Savage in the car they all just be quiet on those parts? :heh:

Now the real question is, will they say it to YOU? :ufdup:
Its more than a few
full
on here :lolbron:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I been knew Bill Maher was a racist.

Yall gotta stop expecting so much from these cac liberal "allies".

Did Get Out teach y'all nothing besides stay away from cave p*ssy?

The underlying message was to stop trusting liberals too.

Stop letting cacs surprise you. :yeshrug:
Lotta dudes out here on display :mjpls:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
And the funny thing is I was watching House Party the other day on BET and they let shyt, p*ssy, and I believe they let nikka fly, but they edited out the words fakkit and homo. shyt was weird to me.. We really got to evaluate this whole nikka/****** thing.. Maybe nobody should say it.. Maher's joke was terrible and I wish he didn't say it..

Putting the 'nikka' genie back in the bottle at this point seems like a lost cause. We could just let it be a fukking word and stop identifying with nikkadom. Seems like a more efficient, permanent solution than trying to be the nikka police.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest

This is why I side eye self proclaimed liberal cacs just like other cacs. Two peas in a pod, they just hide the shyt but sooner or later they show their true colors. A lot of token Blacks that hang out with White liberals/hipsters hear this shyt all the time and get their nikka wake up call or brush it off when it happens.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Me & my brother fight like dogs, but if somebody else disrespected my brother, that's my blood and we beating they ass.

Learn the difference between family and everybody else.

Because the bar is low as fukk.

He hates republicans and basically doesn't come off as overtly hostile to Black people, so he's a liberal, I guess.

:heh: Bill Maher standing up for Black people.

Just because he shyts on right wingers doesn't mean he stands up for Black people.

nikkaz need to learn the difference.

The Original Meaning of the “N” Word — by Pianke Nubiyang | Rasta Livewire

QlKxqZf.gif

I can say things about my family that others can't.

Why is it so hard for you c00ns/cacs to understand?

Don't act like y'all don't do it with other things.

:whoa:

That's not what he said:stopitslime:.
Preach, brother, PREACH. Fukkin Tired of these C00ns in this thread

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt got me even more upset than the joke itself.

Now you're blaming sleep.

Bruh. Stop it.

Just stand on it.

You thought it was funny.

I even could see it being funny if someone else said it.

But in the time and place, it wasn't THAT funny and the execution didn't hit home.

I consider myself a fan of what Maher does and has built over the years, but this was a misstep. Pure and simple.

He needs to own it and move on. But don't avoid being complicit in it.
Slave jokes are funny?