Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I don't care what they say...

White people say nikka 24/7...

Mexicans say nikka 24/7...

Asians say nikka 24/7...

Latinos say nikka 24/7...

We call Whites, Latinos and Asians nikka to their face and then we expect them not to call us a nikka. Like what kind of shyt is that.

If Black people gonna drop nikka all on TV and Radio and call everything from a dog to a bird a nikka and then expect other people not to say it because of some silly cultural norm that only Black people can say nikka...like we can own a damn word...then we are just being fukking stupid.

nikka been normalized in the American lexicon since Richard Pryor and Paul Mooney was saying nikka all over the damn place...

nikka is just a word, in a social, and pop culture context...it doesn't even mean anything cause it can mean everything.

If Black people don't want everybody and their momma saying nikka....how about make it a racial slur that nobody should say ever...

Instead of having a dumbass cultural norm and expectation that we can say words and other people can't because it's offensive coming from someone else that doesn't look like us.

Or then being like..."Well only like Puerto Ricans and Dominicans can say it...if their dark enough..."

If something offends...period...then you shouldn't say it to someone else.

Asians ain't walking around calling themselves chinks and coolies and then getting mad cause some White man said it...

LOL

It's so fukking stupid we got nikkas policing who say nikka on a message board and lowkey speculating who is White and who isn't White...

You know how fukking stupid that is...

Kill the word nikka or say it and don't get all pissy when everybody says it because everybody is saying it and they just ain't letting you hear them say it because they don't wanna hurt your feelings...
sad part is 18 people dap this shyt

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
If a guy goes so hard against one group (Muslims) he most likely hates other minorities too

I can't wait when he gets his throat slit. Allahu Akbar :demonic:

...oh, and stop talking about islamophobia and racism.

The two are completely separate and I refuse to allow muslims to crowd the discussion here.

Muslims will never submit to Western Civilization. You must be crazy. fukk liberalism and your values.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Muslims will never submit to Western Civilization. You must be crazy. fukk liberalism and your values.
Thats not my problem

Muslims shouldn't be here if they can't.

Don't lump your voluntary association to a backwards way of life to societal struggles pertaining my skin color.

You chose to be that way.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
it's a shame black people allow such disrespect from white people.

i don't care how much i fukk with a white person, once they say the n word it's a wrap. i don't care about the context.

white people know that word is off limits so for them to know that and still say it shows a clear and definite lack of respect for black people.

it's basically spitting in your face and telling you "i don't give a fukk what ya'll think :pacspit:"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
why do non--black people want to say the n-word so badly?

do they want to be black?

do they want to be "down" that bad?
on the scale or list of people I'm offended by them using it, Maher is close to the bottom...but even as provocative as he was trying to be, the execution was poor.

But hey, if you want to be a comedian, your shyt better be funny. Or else.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Thats not my problem

Muslims shouldn't be here if they can't.

Don't lump your voluntary association to a backwards way of life to societal struggles pertaining my skin color.
You chose to be that way.

My backwards ways birthed your civilization. You're backwards if anything. You are a slave to your oppressors. You follow their thinking. You have no originality. Get out my presence you b*stard.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
In general, you "pro-black" morons need to keep it pushing, unless I see a receipt for a black bank or you've done something for the black community, I don't wanna see your stance on who's a c00n and who's not. A lot of these people getting roasted are doing more for the black community than some kids online on a message board...so again;

:camby:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I can't wait when he gets his throat slit. Allahu Akbar :demonic:

Reported to the feds. I'm not playing either. I'm tired of you internet terrorist vermin.

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Me personally I don't really care if a white person says it, but if another nikka gets mad at someone I know and wants to square up. I'm not going to come in and be like :whoa: my bad nikka my friend gets a pass. If the person I knows gets knocked out and falls towards me I'm not going to catch him and if he hits his head and dies well that's too bad shouldn't been going around flaunting nikka like this.

If its someone I don't really know that much or hang out with I'll remember it, and when it comes the time they need my help or anything I'll just walk away and let them get whatever they getting:sas2:

Point is it's a white supremacist society. I'm not going to throw hands and risk my ass getting caught up cuz of idiots.
They'll get theirs just later on when I get the chance to let them have it.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
So you believe ALL black people are the same?

The point is Black pop culture made nikka acceptable to say in mass media but there's fine print that only Black people can say nikka without ridicule.

There are plenty of Black people that think the word shouldn't be said at all but then we got people fighting to say the word get mad or outraged when Cacs say it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the real. Black people need to stop callling themselves the N word. I don't care if end with "a". Both are the same meaning. We didn't invent that word. The n word was invented by white people during the slavery era.

Me and brother used to say the N but once my pop heard us said it and he was very angry and upset and schooled us. I thought my pop was tripping but now I understand.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

For cacs is something society and black people says not to say. They feel an affront to that.

Like they feel offended why can't they say something. They get away with everything else, except for example saying Kike. :hhh:

Western society gives them immense freedom and privilege.

This shyt got me even more upset than the joke itself.

Now you're blaming sleep.

Bruh. Stop it.

Just stand on it.

You thought it was funny.

I even could see it being funny if someone else said it.

But in the time and place, it wasn't THAT funny and the execution didn't hit home.

I consider myself a fan of what Maher does and has built over the years, but this was a misstep. Pure and simple.

He needs to own it and move on. But don't avoid being complicit in it.