Bill Gates Dabbin with Black folks

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony in this is that the people who agree with Tariq are really showing their true colors.... and what I mean by that is that its insulting to think that these young people would meet William Gates, only to have the pinnacle of this meeting to result in a dab photo op.... UNLESS, that's all you think of them to begin with....... :sas1:

If those kids were white, there is no way these militants would open their mouths or even think about marginalizing them the way they did these young brothers and sisters..... and those are facts.....

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And quite frankly, I don't think these young people asked Bill to do that.. I think it was a P.R. person.... but yall think so lil of black people to begin with... I'm not surprised at how this thread has flowed thus far...

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
When did the phrase "stop hating on ___" really take off? I was trying to remember and came up with around 2000. A whole generation grew up with some shyt that should've been some short lived shyt that died out quickly and turned it into part of everyday life. This thread and really this entire forum shows how sensitive we've become. You can't disagree with anyone without "hating on them". Then brehs added the "u mad" shyt from a classic interview and got even more sensitive. Now it's the "you outraged/fake outrage" wave. My bored ass read this thread and didn't see anyone mad. I didn't see anyone outraged. I do see a bunch of hit dogs deflecting just like in every other thread on this sub forum.

The topic at hand really is as simple of a topic as you can get. I'm sure everyone in here realizes gates didn't pull up, dab, then bounce. Dudes really jumping thru a lot of hoops to avoid facing the reality that this is a bad look. Of course it was a quick moment of fun. Of course this by itself isn't a big deal. But why is it so hard to have a legitimate discussion about this? These threads usually have potential but get derailed by "certain" people. Wonder why...

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The topic at hand really is as simple of a topic as you can get. I'm sure everyone in here realizes gates didn't pull up, dab, then bounce. Dudes really jumping thru a lot of hoops to avoid facing the reality that this is a bad look. Of course it was a quick moment of fun. Of course this by itself isn't a big deal. But why is it so hard to have a legitimate discussion about this? These threads usually have potential but get derailed by "certain" people. Wonder why...
so you agree it's faux outrage than :russ::russ:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
We gotta have a code of conduct. Too many nikkas in this thread is the problem with us. He was talking finance for three days, why can't we dab and do the cat daddy. We got swag. c00n ass nikkas. And you wonder why our women have zero respect for us. We have no conduct skills whatsoever. Why would you dab and you met Bill Gates. All the questions in the world to ask and your actions is teach me how to dougie. Damn fool!

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
The fake outrage in this thread. Take a 20 second pic and it's the end of the world. B-b-but what about how white people perceive us? :sadcam: :mjlol:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
8ya3Hi.gif

it was all good a few months ago,what happened?:troll:

"dabbin" has taken over through out the world

stop crying ffs

why not try and gain an insight on what was spoken during his time there,instead you wanna focus on a 4 second pose:wow:

and some of you want to "build":dame:.....,god help your lil souls

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
If Bill Gates met with the Hispanics, they not gonna teach bill the Samba. That's why we behind. There is a time and place for fukkery.
Absolutely false. Whenever heads of states meet with other cultures or countries they are taught traditions and culture. It's a sign of respect and peace.

• Dap
Reactions: cdc