Bill Gates Dabbin with Black folks

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Perception is reality breh, do you want to be seen as a joke? I knew this british kid in college and we both went to this interview for a job with like 7 other people in what turned out to be a group interview. I can say he wasnt as smart as any of us there but once he started speaking it was game over and everyone knew it:francis:. Brits have cultivated an image of elegance and sophistication while our image is a joke that has to be changed. I wouldnt give a shyt if we were judged simply as individuals, but we arent so we gotta act right.
It ain't even just acting or just an image. There are conduct rules to collectively get what you want. If you can't do that as such, you will collectively hold that L. But but, you are showing false outrage. But no one else does this buffoonery but us. No one. They don't go to Japan expecting karate kids. They don't go to China expecting Yao Ming and even he's on code when the time right. We are so set on tap dancing. We fukk it up for all of us who want to build for the group.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
:mindblown:

Tariq with the usual Black Hate :sas1:but that's y'all hero tho :sas2:
See what you mean to say is, Tariq has accompolished the proper melonated knowledge of the African American secret society dating back to the egypitian period where only the tri eyed lineage negrod ancestors information dwelled.

Had you paid attention in his lastest stream of consciousness you would had your pineal gland slight decalcified. :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Were people this upset when everyone was doing the macarena at every possible chance they got?:jbhmm:

As black people we do have to be aware of how any little thing we do will be used against us, flipped and made to look "ignorant", but we shouldn't be the ones attacking ourselves. White people do that enough.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Yeah, Bill Gates didn't learn anything of merit except how to dab. Only if you choose to look at just one tweet to get your information. How about the other tweets?

We're talking perception here not facts.

understand terms and images and how they affect us. We get killed because of perception. We get treated less because of perception. We are limited in life because of perception. There is a time and place for dabbing, this isn't it.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Absolutely false. Whenever heads of states meet with other cultures or countries they are taught traditions and culture. It's a sign of respect and peace.
They don't promote it. With us, they promote the fukkery. When you see Obama in Israel. He bowing. In Mecca, he got the turban. It's a respect but you don't see him doing the salsa. Him, Bush Biden, etc. Go find it nikka. Talk is cheap.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
They don't promote it. With us, they promote the fukkery. When you see Obama in Israel. He bowing. In Mecca, he got the turban. It's a respect but you don't see him doing the salsa. Him, Bush Biden, etc. Go find it nikka. Talk is cheap.
The Obamas were literally just doing the tango in Cuba. Dubya has vids on YouTube in Africa dancing. Go find out what the last president who was in Mexico did. You're spouting falsities.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Absolutely false. Whenever heads of states meet with other cultures or countries they are taught traditions and culture. It's a sign of respect and peace.

and this is why I don't fault Bill Gates. He doesn't know any better. It's for us to show him and others that when conducting business and discussing business we don't do these things. Now if they took Bill Gates to the step show after this and dabbed it up I'd have no problem. It's a time an place for everything

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
We're talking perception here not facts.

understand terms and images and how they affect us. We get killed because of perception. We get treated less because of perception. We are limited in life because of perception. There is a time and place for dabbing, this isn't it.
These c00ns don't get it. They hate the perception but don't want to be judge by the fukkery. This is not sports. Most of us don't file our taxes under entertainment and our businesses are not in the entertainment sector.

We got to have a code. Even around each other. No little kid should be seeking a scholarship and trying to show me the dougie. We got a time and a place but when it's serious, you need to take it as such.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The Obamas were literally just doing the tango in Cuba. Dubya has vids on YouTube in Africa dancing. Go find out what the last president who was in Mexico did. You're spouting falsities.
We're they talking business there or was this at an pre planned event?

If they took him to a step show and showed him the dab and the nae nae. Cool but they in a classroom setting with suits on so I doubt it.

cdc

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
14th and Kennedy to Macombos

Start at :13. And this is right after the Brussels bombing

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
We're they talking business there or was this at an pre planned event?

If they took him to a step show and showed him the dab and the nae nae. Cool but they in a classroom setting with suits on so I doubt it.
I don't believe you. Some of y'all would just move the goalposts talking bout, "How dare they take Bill Gates to a step show and danced, instead of taking him to the computer lab and learning :camby:".

But I'm done. Enjoy your day breh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Were people this upset when everyone was doing the macarena at every possible chance they got?:jbhmm:

As black people we do have to be aware of how any little thing we do will be used against us, flipped and made to look "ignorant", but we shouldn't be the ones attacking ourselves. White people do that enough.

:blessed:

So simple.... yet, so wise.....

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Start at :13. And this is right after the Brussels bombing

Planned event. There was a stage and a performer. That's like when Beyonce is performing. Come on son, stopping jigging and shucking. You know this is our MO. We a fukked up c00n ass ppl who love to entertainment fukking bytch ass cacs. White daddy, look at my nae nae