Bill Cosby get sentenced Monday, faces 30 years

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Sixty women. All with similar stories. But he's totally innocent? Not even one? Well, I wonder what you guys think of Brett Kavanaugh then.

So a black man is going to get away with raping mostly white women for decades, and doesn’t face the music until a B list comedian tells a joke about it?

That don’t sound off to you? :dahell:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Billy will forever be a martyr in this pawg game :to:

#FreeCosby
QwrzAbz.png

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The irony is that white men have been abusing and taking advantage of white women since that boat landed over here accidentally.... white men been fukking over their wives, daughters, mommas, and women in general for centuries.... but somehow, at the end of the day, the main villains of the me too movement have black faces..... :smh:

:dahell:

Cosby aside, who would you consider to be the main villains of the me too movement?

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
he's not going to regular jail fam

he'll be fine

you can still watch the cosby show, and other than a sly joke someone will make

no one will give a shyt by the time it's over.

truth of the matter is, nobody, unfortunately, cares about sexual violence/abuse towards women outside of a surface level.

So a black man is going to get away with raping mostly white women for decades, and doesn’t face the music until a B list comedian tells a joke about it?

That don’t sound off to you? :dahell:

Daps
Breh I could get 60 people to all say that you're a sodomite. Is it true?

it would be true if he admitted to doing it.... like Bill did.

White boy, there is not one single shred of physical evidence against this man except that he showed black greatness and showed us what we could look like as doctors and shyt living in the upper middle class. Showed us we can be well off, healthy married to other black people.
He is being punished for trying to be a powerful brotha. Die you filthy cac

He admitted to slipping women pills and having sex with them when they passed out lol (not loling at that fact but lol at the fact people dont know this or refuse to recognize it). that a HUUUUUGE shred