Bill Cosby get sentenced Monday, faces 30 years

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

Cosby aside, who would you consider to be the main villains of the me too movement?

Black men make up like 6 percent of the population in America... Keep that in mind...... now this thing low key kicked off with Ray Rice.....Then it was Greg Hardy.... Then it was Cos... then it was Morgan Freeman... then they said Jamie Foxx slapped a broad in the face with his dikk... R Kelly of course, Jesse Jackson got some press... and lately, that pastor at Aretha's funeral... now I'm not saying white men aint put out there as villains, but how do black men, who make up 6 percent of the population, and are like less than .01 percent of the nation's wealthiest, makeup 40% of the faces/personalities that are most talked about in this metoo movement

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Black men make up like 6 percent of the population in America... Keep that in mind...... now this thing low key kicked off with Ray Rice.....Then it was Greg Hardy.... Then it was Cos... then it was Morgan Freeman... then they said Jamie Foxx slapped a broad in the face with his dikk... R Kelly of course, Jesse Jackson got some press... and lately, that pastor at Aretha's funeral... now I'm not saying white men aint put out there as villains, but how do black men, who make up 6 percent of the population, and are like less than .01 percent of the nation's wealthiest, makeup 40% of the faces/personalities that are most talked about in this metoo movement
Me too did NOT start with Ray Rice and Greg Hardy. #MeToo in of itself didn't spread like that til a year ago. Them two nikkas beat their girls up. That ain't #metoo. Let's not lump people into this shyt who otherwise don't belong. You're leaving out a lot of white people who would come to mind first before guys like Jamie Foxx and Morgan Freeman.

The three biggest faces of #MeToo are Weinstein, Larry Nassar, and Cosby (Moonves being the biggest name currently)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me too did NOT start with Ray Rice and Greg Hardy. #MeToo in of itself didn't spread like that til a year ago. Them two nikkas beat their girls up. That ain't #metoo. Let's not lump people into this shyt who otherwise don't belong.

Low key it did... that was the precursor..... not saying they are innocent... but my point is this.. even in that regard, black faces were in the forefront for domestic violence as well.... you mean to tell me aint no white professional athletes going upside their old ladies head?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Low key it did... that was the precursor..... not saying they are innocent... but my point is this.. even in that regard, black faces were in the forefront for domestic violence as well.... you mean to tell me aint no white professional athletes going upside their old ladies head?

How many of them were caught on tape? How many of them were as big of a celebrity as Ray Rice?

It's like saying Chris Brown wasn't the first guy to beat his celebrity woman. But because there was visual evidence of what he did, combine that with his celebrity and he became the poster child for that kind of assault.

Look at Brett Kavanaugh. Nobody gave a fukk about all the shyt he did to women until Trump nominated him for a spot in the Supreme Court. If not for that, all his skeletons woulda stayed in his closet.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Me too did NOT start with Ray Rice and Greg Hardy. #MeToo in of itself didn't spread like that til a year ago. Them two nikkas beat their girls up. That ain't #metoo. Let's not lump people into this shyt who otherwise don't belong. You're leaving out a lot of white people who would come to mind first before guys like Jamie Foxx and Morgan Freeman.

The three biggest faces of #MeToo are Weinstein, Larry Nassar, and Cosby (Moonves being the biggest name currently)

yeah you're def wrong on this one @Peter Vecsey

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
Sixty women. All with similar stories. But he's totally innocent? Not even one? Well, I wonder what you guys think of Brett Kavanaugh then.
Difference is, one is facing time in the joint, while the other is a jurist who probably will be one of the nine most powerful jurist in the country.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Difference is, one is facing time in the joint, while the other is a jurist who probably will be one of the nine most powerful jurist in the country.

That has nothing to do with the hypocritical stances people have on these situations.

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
That has nothing to do with the hypocritical stances people have on these situations.
I get you, but it does. It's like OJ. Most people thought he probably did it but because justice is not equal we tend to support potentially bad people because we know a white man in a similar position gets a pass. Now that a rapist, pedophile, and proven racist is the POTUS, the divide will get even greater. White folk eschew justice for tribalism more than any other group. We call it staying on code, so I have no issue with black folk doing the same. What you call being hypocritical, I call black people using the code that is used against them all the time

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
he's not going to regular jail fam

he'll be fine

you can still watch the cosby show, and other than a sly joke someone will make

no one will give a shyt by the time it's over.

truth of the matter is, nobody, unfortunately, cares about sexual violence/abuse towards women outside of a surface level.

Nobody cares yet this man is about to go to jail because women are saying they were raped decades ago by him? :patrice:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Imma be real with yall, I hope something does, but dont know. The metoo stuff fukked up a couple of white peoples careers, but only temporarily. Considering the stuff they talked about with Weinstein, he should be doing similar numbers to Cosby easy.
However:francis:Something is going to happen, but the punishment might not suit the crime. Despite all the shyt, he is still rich and white.
:mjlol: Yall nikkas stay ever hopeful. Weinstein is a Jew in Hollywood, connected enough to have the Mossad harasing Rose McGowan. He ain't doing no time.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Yall nikkas stay ever hopeful. Weinstein is a Jew in Hollywood, connected enough to have the Mossad harasing Rose McGowan. He ain't doing no time.
First, don't address me with "ya'll".

Second...:yeshrug:he fukked some people's money up. He may not get numbers thrown at him, but he will be under the bus for being basically the start of this shyt.