Bill Cosby get sentenced Monday, faces 30 years

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He al
also protecting assets. if he had pleaded guilty, makes it easier for all his accusers to sue/win in civil court.

when people get to reach his age, they honestly dont give as much of a fuk about living/dying. think about the 80+ year old people in your life and how often they make flippant comments about dying etc. not on some depressed/sad shyt, but just being at ease with it.

everything he's been doing is about making sure his wife/remaining kids and loved ones keep as much of his money as possible.
He already paid the victim $3.8 million on 2006

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
How exactly is it possible that Harvey Weinstein hasn’t seen a court yet BUT Bill Cosby is ready for sentencing?

They want to make an example but of all the famous men who are suspected of the same or worse behavior.. they ONLY get ONE in court: a black man..?

That justice system is disgusting.

White people are so sick in the head that even when a white man is a confirmed rapist, he can continue to live his life basically. “Oh he’s in therapy.. he had a tough child hood”. Even a movement as huge as #MeToo... is racist af at the end.

Sickening.
:scust:

This Cosby shyt has been bubbling for damn near two decades and he's only just now facing prison. Even white people were riding with Cosby up until about the 30th woman. Harvey Weinstein was done the moment the first accusation hit the press.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Funny enough, I remember the Coli being very pro #MeToo. I did say back then that they'd have a black man's scalp first. But you all were so happy that white men were getting accused. That's only part one brehs. :mjlol: Now they need to be convicted. You all were caping so hard for those white women and look what they've done to your hero. :wow:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Funny enough, I remember the Coli being very pro #MeToo. I did say back then that they'd have a black man's scalp first. But you all were so happy that white men were getting accused. That's only part one brehs. :mjlol: Now they need to be convicted. You all were caping so hard for those white women and look what they've done to your hero. :wow: