Bill Cosby get sentenced Monday, faces 30 years

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
it would be true if he admitted to doing it.... like Bill did.

He admitted to slipping women pills and having sex with them when they passed out lol (not loling at that fact but lol at the fact people dont know this or refuse to recognize it). that a HUUUUUGE shred

Not one single piece of evidence. Per the white man's court you need evidence to prove a crime.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Sixty women. All with similar stories. But he's totally innocent? Not even one? Well, I wonder what you guys think of Brett Kavanaugh then.
Man get the fukk outta here. Bret Kavanaugh will go into the night quietly and Cosby will get buried under the jail.

Not sure why supposedly intelligent people continue to ignore the double standard here...:smh:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Man get the fukk outta here. Bret Kavanaugh will go into the night quietly and Cosby will get buried under the jail.

Not sure why supposedly intelligent people continue to ignore the double standard here...:smh:

Even if there is a double standard Cosby needs his one good eye scooped out with a wooden spoon

You don't get passes because some other piece of shyt got away with it :ufdup:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
In the bungalow, Tarshis said, Cosby made her another redeye. “I don’t know what was in that drink, but it knocked me out. The next thing I remember after having that drink was waking up on his couch,” she said. “I was really foggy. He was trying to take my underwear off.”
By the time they got to the theater, she was feeling so unsteady that she had to leave, she said. She asked the limousine driver to take her back to the car. She lay down.

“The next thing I know, I’m in his hotel room, in his bed, naked,” Tarshis said.

“It had assorted sections in it, with pills and tablets in it, different colors arranged and assorted into compartments,” she recalled. “He offered me pills and said it would help me to relax, and I kept refusing but he kept offering.”

Cosby “lunged” at her, she said, “grabbed my chest, grabbed me in the front all over.”

“I was crying and horrified,” she said. She broke free, she said, and tumbled out of the car. She ran down the beach with Cosby in pursuit, but she tripped on that long peasant skirt and fell onto the sand, she said.

- The Washington Post

Cape for this piece of shyt, couldn't be me :picard:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
In the bungalow, Tarshis said, Cosby made her another redeye. “I don’t know what was in that drink, but it knocked me out. The next thing I remember after having that drink was waking up on his couch,” she said. “I was really foggy. He was trying to take my underwear off.”
By the time they got to the theater, she was feeling so unsteady that she had to leave, she said. She asked the limousine driver to take her back to the car. She lay down.

“The next thing I know, I’m in his hotel room, in his bed, naked,” Tarshis said.
“It had assorted sections in it, with pills and tablets in it, different colors arranged and assorted into compartments,” she recalled. “He offered me pills and said it would help me to relax, and I kept refusing but he kept offering.”

Cosby “lunged” at her, she said, “grabbed my chest, grabbed me in the front all over.”

“I was crying and horrified,” she said. She broke free, she said, and tumbled out of the car. She ran down the beach with Cosby in pursuit, but she tripped on that long peasant skirt and fell onto the sand, she said.

- The Washington Post

Believe in fairytales from 40 years ago from women looking to get paid.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I love how Bill Cosby was public enemy#1 when he was telling the black community to take responsibility for their self inflicted debauchery. I agreed with a lot of what he is saying. Little did I know he had several skeletons in his closet. Now that he has been committed for self admitted actions that in this day and age would be considered criminal now he is portrayed as some kind of martyr on this site.

This place man. All this whataboutism...the white men this..,black men are not white men and don’t call the shots in this society. If he did this he did this knowing that. These entertainers keep thinking their cheques signed by white men ironically, absolve them of the burden of race. And time and time again they are brought back to reality at huge cost to them. Cheated on his wife all throughout his marriage and now sitting at 81 when he should be enjoying his life he will spending his last years in jail for temporary pleasure.:ld:

Some people learn the hard way if ever. I hope he uses time and reflects on his life. :sas1:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

- The Washington Post

Die white boi

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
:mjlol:
Weinstein..what about the 4637 other cacs accused of sexual assault leading to to the #metoo movement. where the fukk are they at:hhh:

Getting the just desserts they are reserved

Cosby was blatant with it

No fukking passes Mr. Whatboutism

They got him we will get him next, that's all you dumbasses can bring up what about this other person, Not that he didn't do it

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Even if there is a double standard Cosby needs his one good eye scooped out with a wooden spoon

You don't get passes because some other piece of shyt got away with it :ufdup:
It always disgusting how so called good white people will just ignore racism and hypocrisy.

Further proof that most white people are racist or don't mind it.