Bill Cosby get sentenced Monday, faces 30 years

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How exactly is it possible that Harvey Weinstein hasn’t seen a court yet BUT Bill Cosby is ready for sentencing?

They want to make an example but of all the famous men who are suspected of the same or worse behavior.. they ONLY get ONE in court: a black man..?

That justice system is disgusting.

White people are so sick in the head that even when a white man is a confirmed rapist, he can continue to live his life basically. “Oh he’s in therapy.. he had a tough child hood”. Even a movement as huge as #MeToo... is racist af at the end.

Sickening.
:scust:
Cosby was under a microscope sooner. Harvey will get his. He fukked up a LOT of peoples money.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny enough, I remember the Coli being very pro #MeToo. I did say back then that they'd have a black man's scalp first. But you all were so happy that white men were getting accused. That's only part one brehs. :mjlol: Now they need to be convicted. You all were caping so hard for those white women and look what they've done to your hero. :wow:

The irony is that white men have been abusing and taking advantage of white women since that boat landed over here accidentally.... white men been fukking over their wives, daughters, mommas, and women in general for centuries.... but somehow, at the end of the day, the main villains of the me too movement have black faces..... :smh:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:what:Dont rape bytches and you wont have this problem, what is so difficult to understand??????:why:

White boy, there is not one single shred of physical evidence against this man except that he showed black greatness and showed us what we could look like as doctors and shyt living in the upper middle class. Showed us we can be well off, healthy married to other black people.

He is being punished for trying to be a powerful brotha. Die you filthy cac

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He won’t get a serious punishment

fukk outta here with this bullshyt. Nothing will happen to that cac
Imma be real with yall, I hope something does, but dont know. The metoo stuff fukked up a couple of white peoples careers, but only temporarily. Considering the stuff they talked about with Weinstein, he should be doing similar numbers to Cosby easy.
However:francis:Something is going to happen, but the punishment might not suit the crime. Despite all the shyt, he is still rich and white.