Bill Cosby get sentenced Monday, faces 30 years

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the bungalow, Tarshis said, Cosby made her another redeye. “I don’t know what was in that drink, but it knocked me out. The next thing I remember after having that drink was waking up on his couch,” she said. “I was really foggy. He was trying to take my underwear off.”
By the time they got to the theater, she was feeling so unsteady that she had to leave, she said. She asked the limousine driver to take her back to the car. She lay down.

“The next thing I know, I’m in his hotel room, in his bed, naked,” Tarshis said.
“It had assorted sections in it, with pills and tablets in it, different colors arranged and assorted into compartments,” she recalled. “He offered me pills and said it would help me to relax, and I kept refusing but he kept offering.”

Cosby “lunged” at her, she said, “grabbed my chest, grabbed me in the front all over.”

“I was crying and horrified,” she said. She broke free, she said, and tumbled out of the car. She ran down the beach with Cosby in pursuit, but she tripped on that long peasant skirt and fell onto the sand, she said.

- The Washington Post

Cape for this piece of shyt, couldn't be me :picard:
There is no corroborating evidence for any of these allegations against Dr. Cosby.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
There is no corroborating evidence for any of these allegations against Dr. Cosby.

no physical evidence after 10,20,30 years?

shocked

60 some women coming out with the same story, I believe them

Cosby not being able to admit he didn't drug those women with the intent to have sex, I believe them

Cosby paying off the woman who he was convicted of assaulting the other day in previous trial, I believe her

Add it up genius

Should've gave his ass a 100 years

There’s also a doctor who prescribes Quaaludes that Cosby admits to giving to one woman who later accused him of sexual assault, as well as to other women.

- The Washington Post

2 + 2 = 4

Keep :cape: though