Bill Cosby get sentenced Monday, faces 30 years

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
WTF?! This video needs to go viral. ASAP!:ohhh::martin::mindblown:

“Bill Cosby's PR team Andrew Wyatt and Ebonee Benson dropped some SERIOUS gems on 105.3 WDAS with Philly radio host Frankie Darcell. They talk about the corrupted trial against Bill Cosby and many other things the general public didn't have a clue about. Many of these things I didn't even know myself. Listen carefully to everything they say. This was a modern day lynching as I've always said from day one.”

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I don't think people should be able to wait 30 years to report assaults.

But he admitted to drugging women so the verdict doesnt bother me.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who do you all think helped Cosby in doing all of this? Camille? Hugh Hefner?

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did he admit to drugging women... I know he said that he offered drugs, and they accepted them....

Most of the public reads headlines and/or takes opinion of randoms on social media that get an idea trending. They didn’t follow the case....and turned a blind eye to Cosby based on number of supposed wrong doings that he’s not on trial for as if all the women are automatically credible.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
“Bill Cosby's PR team Andrew Wyatt and Ebonee Benson dropped some SERIOUS gems on 105.3 WDAS with Philly radio host Frankie Darcell. They talk about the corrupted trial against Bill Cosby and many other things the general public didn't have a clue about. Many of these things I didn't even know myself. Listen carefully to everything they say. This was a modern day lynching as I've always said from day one.”

Wow :francis:

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Think I might have used that quote from Cosby out of context. Some of these articles are mixing and matching some statements.