Bill Cosby get sentenced Monday, faces 30 years

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
So I'm supposed to believe that Bill Cosby at age 64 drugged and sexually assaulted a woman. Sexually assaulted. Not raped. Cosby, 80, kept his eyes closed as Andrea Constand recounted, step-by-step, how her mentor allegedly “touched my breasts, placed his fingers inside my vagina, and placed his hand on my hand, and my hand on his penis.” So no penetration, no oral. TOUCHING. Even if he did give her something. she took it. You don't have to accept every drink a man gives you. To give this man 3-10 years for touching is a joke. On top of that, she accepted $3 million from this man. Did you see this woman? she's ugly as heck. And no, I'm not saying ugly women can't get raped. But geez.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Should've never admitted to slipping shorties drugs and paying a settlement

Rumours of Bill Cosby raping bytches been around for decades and then you defacto admit to the shyt and now you get caught up at 80...sad life

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Is Bill Cosby the most famous person to be tried and convicted or something?

the only other person I can think of is Mike Tyson

Michael Jackson wasn't convicted

OJ went to trial but wasnt convicted he also wasn"t as famous as Cosby

Jesus wasn't real and if he was nobody really knew him outside of that lil area, nikkas in ancient China and Japan wasn't aware of what was going on with that nikka

I think he might be the most famous person tried and convicted brehs

unless we're including Sadam Hussien

:lupe:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
what i learned from bill cosby, mike tyson and tupac......they all never had support from fellow entertainers and athletes at their trials or standing behind them when charges was hit towards them......

i'm not talking about motherfukkers writing these nikkas while they was in jail, i'm talking about next to them going into court..

look at brett kavanaugh case right now, with 3 or 4 hoes accusing him for sexual assault....he got some fellow people in congress and even his boy trump the head of them all saying these bytches lying and riding with homie..

i hope u nikkas realize this in your own lives... as a black man with money you still on your own when shyt gets thick rather right or wrong