Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn didn't know Cosby was #PawgSet like this

t4PVBsG.jpg

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Some of those pics he got with those white woman makes his body count seem like Wilt Chamberland , granted it was all willfully

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
what i learned from bill cosby, mike tyson and tupac......they all never had support from fellow entertainers and athletes at their trials or standing behind them when charges was hit towards them......

i'm not talking about motherfukkers writing these nikkas while they was in jail, i'm talking about next to them going into court..

look at brett kavanaugh case right now, with 3 or 4 hoes accusing him for sexual assault....he got some fellow people in congress and even his boy trump the head of them all saying these bytches lying and riding with homie..

i hope u nikkas realize this in your own lives... as a black man with money you still on your own when shyt gets thick rather right or wrong
:gucci: Bm and wm are different. Wm have more wealth, both individually and in aggregate, and thus are able to withstand the vagaries of public opinion. Black athletes and entertainers don't have that luxury.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Just putting this here for reference.

Below is the definition of aggravated indecent assault: Felony of the 2nd degree

• A person who engages in penetration, however slight, of the genitals or anus of a victim with a part of the person’s body for any purpose other than good faith medical, hygienic or law enforcement procedures commits aggravated indecent assault if the crime is committed by administering or employing drugs, intoxicants or other means.
  • A person who engages in penetration, however slight, of the genitals or anus of a victim with a part of the person’s body for any purpose other than good faith medical, hygienic or law enforcement procedures commits aggravated indecent assault if the person does so without the victim’s consent.

I guess technically they got with this:

“I don’t hear her say anything. And I don’t feel her say anything. And so I continue and I go into the area that is somewhere between permission and rejection. I am not stopped,” Cosby testified.

And this is how they got him. I think she backed this up in her own way as well with the "Silence is not consenting" angle they're going for. He probably thought along the lines of "No means no" like most folks and he was good.

And then "Yes means Yes" and the "Silence is not consent" came in and WS said let's get his ass; Especially with his house sitting near some oil or something.

Of course, "Innocence before guilt" and "Beyond a reasonable doubt" seem to have gone out the door here with the 60 women circus so...:francis:

If they doing this, I'd think mad women and dudes would be guilty of this crime.

Aggravated indecent assault - Pennsylvania Sexual Assault Laws & Punishments

Last edited:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Bill Cosby's PR team Andrew Wyatt and Ebonee Benson dropped some SERIOUS gems on 105.3 WDAS with Philly radio host Frankie Darcell. They talk about the corrupted trial against Bill Cosby and many other things the general public didn't have a clue about. Many of these things I didn't even know myself. Listen carefully to everything they say. This was a modern day lynching as I've always said from day one.”