Bill Cosby get sentenced Monday, faces 30 years

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone please explain the admission of guilt deposition

cmon bro you know the deal. you got dumb people caping acting like most women are these kind, meek goody too shoes people scared to call 911 or the police.

60 women were afraid to out him, they were scared for their lives because cosby was so powerful LMAO. no rape kits, police records, nothing WOW.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How exactly is it possible that Harvey Weinstein hasn’t seen a court yet BUT Bill Cosby is ready for sentencing?

They want to make an example but of all the white famous men who are suspected of the same or worse behavior.. they ONLY get ONE in court: a black man..?

That justice system is disgusting.

White people are so sick in the head that even when a white man is a confirmed rapist, he can continue to live his life basically. “Oh he’s in therapy.. he had a tough child hood”. Even a movement as huge as #MeToo... is racist af at the end.

Sickening.
:scust:
of course it is, i know a black woman originally started it but this version that popped off was nothing but a white women power play, been told brehs on here this was gonna happen but everyone was cheering acting like they were gonna send these old cac to jail, i said if you thought that you havent lived in america long enough

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I doubt he makes it through that jail sentence. Might even kill his own self. What a way to go out. Its Sad bc I think half the women that testified were full of shyt too.

Many of them were including Constand who they picked apart in the case that led to a mistrial. The state was hellbent on getting a conviction despite her being proven as a liar. I don't know what he did to other people, but in this case, they both got high and had consensual relations. Just a tip, if she gotta get high or drunk to have sex, bush her.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Man I hope cosby don't die in jail, stay strong. Them pics of him legit get me tight I'm not absolving him of any of the accusations, but I don't believe he raped all these women and think he was railroaded.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
This has everything to do with people just saying accusations against you without any proof
nikka have you been paying attention to the world we live in
This shyt is a movement..
You better hope one of as you put it “hoes” from your past doesn’t start to question the things she did with you..
It’s open season on men period.
These statements actually mirror what I think of the Brett Cavanaugh/Christine Ford allegations.
The movement is coming from the left-wing and from the feminists.
This is the main word: "HEARSAY". Just because she said it doesn't mean it's true. In court, you need proof. I know you all hate me because I'm an ex-cop, but hearsay can't be entered into court as truth.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
How the fukk is R Kelly still a freeman? we have tapes of a famous black man pissing on and fukking a 15 yr old girl yet the world glosses over that because they got their 1st piece of ass to one of his songs..

high school broads give it up to grown men everyday.

but ill bill was out here TAKING the p*ssy.

leave r.kelly out of this.