Hopefully R Kelly is next
tumblr_p8hkukygW41u1ljrzo1_540.gif

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t excuse rape for anybody. Not my TV dad. Not my real one. Did women lie on Bill? Yes and they should fry too cuz an accusation can ruin a life. Do I think even one of them was telling the truth? Yes. What viewpoint are you gonna give me that excuses even one rape?

sit your ass down, you don't care if they lied. that dyke kept on coming back, taking gifts etc, GTFOH dude. if you don't know about the case just shut the fukk up. how does a so called sexual assault victim keep on coming back, making phone calls, taking money from him etc, that aint no rape victim.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
you goofy muthafukkas keep thinking this #metoo shyt can’t touch you..
It’s been numerous examples of regular dudes getting caught up on some bullshyt..
:dwillhuh:regular dudes have been getting caught up in bullshyt since the beginning of forever its not new. Shyt has nothing to do with #metoo. As long as you not messing with work staff subordinates you good.

:heh:You honestly think just because Cosby got nailed over qualudes, means every woman you ever slept with is gonna show up at your doorstep with a police cavalcade talkin bout "he pulled our hair too hard during sex"?? Like i said chill. Take a deep breath. We could all resume smashing our regularly scheduled hoes.

Daps
sit your ass down, you don't care if they lied. that dyke kept on coming back, taking gifts etc, GTFOH dude. if you don't know about the case just shut the fukk up. how does a so called sexual assault victim keep on coming back, making phone calls, taking money from him etc, that aint no rape victim.
tsk, tsk. i expected better from you, Todd. :mjcry:

neg pending.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Considering the abuse and depredation that Black Women had to endure for 400 years, I have no issue with Cosby's actions at all, even IF he did it.

Fuqq them pasty broads, seriously

cosby has black accusers too.

and that's just the ones that came out. im from philly and ive heard some chit.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
your correct, buy guess what? bill didn't realize or try to get over on getting some cookies but forgot to pay his tabs. these women are not coming to help you get a nut for free

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
nikkas really throwing all the work Bill Cosby put in to the bushes because he got on stage and said some shyt that hurt your feelings :gucci:

The same shyt these washed ass nikka say about the lil junkie generation. Bill was saying about them back in the mid 2000s and they dont see the irony and any of it.
They just cant let it go

Buts that us black folks for you. We'l cow tow and make excuses for cacs but go tubo hard on our own.
I dont have the same affinity for cosby show as my elders do but I understand the importance of him.

I cant help but see this whole ordeal as just another public lynching to destroy a black legend. That's all.

All them cacs got off for rape who clearly did that shyt. These white muthafukkas dont care about right and wrong or justice; Just protecting their own and siezing every opportunity to keep their foot on our necks.

I dont care what the fukk he actually did anymore or what "pain and suffering" he cause them white bytches, cause they dont care about the pain of our women when theyre raped, beaten, and killed.

How the fukk is R Kelly still a freeman? we have tapes of a famous black man pissing on and fukking a 15 yr old girl yet the world glosses over that because they got their 1st piece of ass to one of his songs.

Let that had been a white girl and he would have been cooked. Black people hate who the white majority tells them to hate and some of us dont even notice how brainwashed we are.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I read your reply loud and clear you fukking CAC. You likely voted for trump after he openly admitted to raping women while acting as if you give a fukk about rape. Just like most white you fukks get a hard on when a black person is mistreated by the justice system.

I hope someone you love gets raped and the accuser goes free.
:mjlol:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I read your reply loud and clear you fukking CAC. You likely voted for trump after he openly admitted to raping women while acting as if you give a fukk about rape. Just like most white you fukks get a hard on when a black person is mistreated by the justice system.

I hope someone you love gets raped and the accuser goes free.

Agreed. @tremonthustler1 is a fukking cracker if I ever saw one. Always caping for crackers talking about go do something. Not feeling our empathy at all. Signs of a demonic pale skin.