Bill Cosby get sentenced Monday, faces 30 years

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
These #metoo bytches better keep the same intensity for Weinstein, Les Moonves and co.

:wtb:

When these white ppl getting these years like him. Weinstein???

Exactly...that fukin joo Weinstien is supposed to be in a courtroom right now but he chillin' in a rehab clinic sipping lattes...da fuk, man...

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
6335c82a-7653-47d5-930f-9aca01479fa3.JPG

:goatcry: this shyt got me fukked up man, I grew up on cosby productions

Yeah man fukked me up he look just like my dad
shyt hurts

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Wait...again I asked why are you going to selective choose to go at Hannibal when others have mentioned this about Cosby. You the same fakkit that will not do anything to George Zimmerman but oh...if a Black man so much as mistakenly step on your fukk boi shoes...you ready to go crazy on them... bytch I said you selective when choosing to go at Hannibal but others did it and you aint talking about them

LOL You tried for dap fishing and failed miserably :mjlol: I already explained why I went after Hannibal and who is really behind all of this. What goal post moving reply you got next? Caping for Hannibal and that c00n would sell your mother into slavery for a bit part in a Seth Rogan flick. FOH

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
10:55 AM PT Bill Cosby will serve 3 to 10 Years in a Pennsylvania state prison. The judge just announced the length of sentence.

In imposing the sentence the judge said, "I'm not permitted to treat him any differently based on who he is or who he was."

Although the crime carries a maximum of 10 years in prison, Pennsylvania sentencing guidelines provide a range of 22 and 36 months, although the length of sentence can go up an additional year for "aggravated circumstances."

So he will do less then 2 years. But those guidelines are up to the judge. He can and probably will get the backend of those so he'll get the 36 months(3 years).