Bill Cosby get sentenced Monday, faces 30 years

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You actually believe this?

Are you saying famous black and white men will receive the same scrutiny and legal issues?
:jbhmm:

All these angry feminists and I don’t see one outraged feminist with a tweet with 200K likes asking wtf Weinstein isn’t in jail yet...
:mjpls:

Me too is racist too.. let’s face it. Not taking anything from the suffering of real victims. But the fact is when it’s a white man he basically gets legt alone but a black man’s in court with white people salivating at the thought of him getting a long sentence.

If ANYBODY should be made an example of it’s Weinstein. But dude is sipping wine in a mansion somewhere.

Even the bedwenches in here will ignore this.

In fact, lets make a thread about this....:sas2:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don’t excuse rape for anybody. Not my TV dad. Not my real one. Did women lie on Bill? Yes and they should fry too cuz an accusation can ruin a life. Do I think even one of them was telling the truth? Yes. What viewpoint are you gonna give me that excuses even one rape?
Ain't no one excusing rape. But what was considered rape in 2018 wasn't in 1972. If you take a Mickey willingly, how can you claim he raped you. Andrea is the only person we got with a legit claim and even she says he didnt force me or slip it to me.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I read your reply loud and clear you fukking CAC. You likely voted for trump after he openly admitted to raping women while acting as if you give a fukk about rape. Just like most white you fukks get a hard on when a black person is mistreated by the justice system.

I hope someone you love get raped and the accuser goes free.
Let it out. Let it all out. Wipe your nose when you’re done. Pathetic ass motherfukker.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
How about not taking advantage of women who are drunk, high, intoxicated, etc...

Some of you sexual deviants are coming out in full force

:mjlol:
What was seen as okay in 1972 is not okay in 2018? That's why they have statues of limitations. shyt nikkas did that was okay in the 90s could get you 5 years today. Different times and new laws.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

J0ZHGQR.jpg

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Lets be reality Bill Cosby got off fairly easy. Chances are he probably spends less than 3 years in jail more likely a year or two. He'll get a medical release since he is old and ailing and he spends the rest of his days at home.

This not some witchhunt on Black men we already are hunted.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
What was seen as okay in 1972 is not okay in 2018? That's why they have statues of limitations. shyt nikkas did that was okay in the 90s could get you 5 years today. Different times and new laws.

I’ll say it again since you seem to be okay with a woman being raped if she agrees to using drugs.

TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A WOMAN WHEN SHE IS VULNERABLE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY MILD ALTERING DRUG

IS

NOT

OKAY!!!

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets be reality Bill Cosby got off fairly easy. Chances are he probably spends less than 3 years in jail more likely a year or two. He'll get a medical release since he is old and ailing and he spends the rest of his days at home.This not some witchhunt on Black men we already are hunted.

Trying to feel better is not going to change anything, use your brain. The DA shytted on the cosby show for no reason, wtf does the show have to do with this case, you know this shyt is a complete farce, STOP IT.

that cac fakkit is sending dog whistles to his fellow racists greenlighting a war till eternity, get your shyt together dude.