Bill Cosby get sentenced Monday, faces 30 years

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
:dwillhuh:regular dudes have been getting caught up in bullshyt since the beginning of forever its not new. Shyt has nothing to do with #metoo. As long as you not messing with work staff subordinates you good.

:heh:You honestly think just because Cosby got nailed over qualudes, means every woman you ever slept with is gonna show up at your doorstep with a police cavalcade talkin bout "he pulled our hair too hard during sex"?? Like i said chill. Take a deep breath. We could all resume smashing our regularly scheduled hoes.
source.gif

This has nothing to do with Bill :dwillhuh:
This has everything to do with people just saying accusations against you without any proof:dwillhuh:
And I’m not even:cape:
Could honestly careless about him..
But I can see the hypocrisy within the bullshyt..
No shyt regular guys have been getting work since the beginning of time..
In your original post you said..
“Only dudes in entertainment or management positions” have to worry about this..
Then proceeded to say..
“Random hoes are not going to do shyt like this because they don’t want that to get out”
:mindblown:
nikka have you been paying attention to the world we live in:mindblown:
This shyt is a movement..
You better hope one of as you put it “hoes” from your past doesn’t start to question the things she did with you..
It’s open season on men period..
We have all done some questionable, consensual sex acts with chicks in the past..
Maybe choked her too hard, slapped her ass and left a print, all kinds of freaky shyt..
This is setting a precedence in male/female relations..
You could have smashed and ghosted a female and she has be feeling some type of way for a long time..
Actual rape victims are now getting the:rudy:look because a lot of these chicks are faking the funk..
Aziz Ansari Is a prime example of this..
A awkward consensual sex encounter..
shyt a white bytch just got two brehs in trouble because she lied about getting a train ran on her to make another dude jealous and felt no remorse in the courtroom..
This #metoo can bleed into your world before you know it..
You can’t be this naive and near sighted :gucci:
Again..
Keep thinking this shyt can’t end up in your back yard..
And all that” if you are innocent talk, you have nothing to fear” is a bunch of bullshyt...
Countless amounts of innocent black men in jail from the 50s,60s,70s,80s,90s, on some trumped up rape charges because a female lied..
That date where you rubbed on ol girls thigh and smashed in the car..
Could turn to her having post nut clarity(oh yeah..women have this too)or feeling guilty about an affair..
Just to lie to get out of trouble or get your ass killed..
But keep believing the dumbshyt if you want:hubie:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed. @tremonthustler1 is a fukking cracker if I ever saw one. Always caping for crackers talking about go do something. Not feeling our empathy at all. Signs of a demonic pale skin.

These are the same fukkers who will cape for mac miller, robin williams or anthony bourdain when they off themselves.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
fukk outta here. The only thing on record was that ugly art garfunkel faced bytch who claimed he raped her back in 03. Mind you the bytch continued to see him and waited a whole year to bring charges against him, which weren’t filed. So she sued and gets a few Ms. Now that c00n brings it up, that old case gets reopened, a bunch of women who claimed he raped them in the 60s pop up, and you aren’t suspicious?
Wait...again I asked why are you going to selective choose to go at Hannibal when others have mentioned this about Cosby. You the same fakkit that will not do anything to George Zimmerman but oh...if a Black man so much as mistakenly step on your fukk boi shoes...you ready to go crazy on them... bytch I said you selective when choosing to go at Hannibal but others did it and you aint talking about them