Bill Cosby get sentenced Monday, faces 30 years

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Basically the court gave him the amount of time that would be justified if even one of them was telling the truth, so I can’t be mad at it. At his age and health we’ll see if he makes it 3 more years.

As for everyone crying about how Weinstein is gonna get off or Kavanaugh being let off free, if y’all wanna be their defense attorneys go right ahead since y’all are so optimistic that nothing’s gonna happen to them. Weinstein for sure will get it worse than Cosby by a lot more. Cosby’s lucky that so many people viewed him sympathetically enough that they believed he ain’t do it. Who really believes In Weinstein? Let the courts handle that shyt. They’re not gonna arrange a Ceauçescu kangaroo court just to make y’all feel better. His day is coming.
You my dog but this is a thread with just us Black folk. You ain't got the same viewpoint as we do as we know how this shyt goes. Weinstein will not spend a day in prison. Nor is Woody Allen, Donald Trump and the rest of the white supremacists.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:mjlol: Not every man was molesting women in the 70s...not most of them either. Rapists are a minority. My pops wasn't dropping no roofies in a bytches Cosmo

Cosbys the first to go cuz he was be first big name that broke and because he had the most accusers, but mark my words, Weinstein is next...that dude is definitely gonna do time
We talking celebrities like Bill. Not nobodies or everyday nikkas and cacs.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You suck at reading.

Well bytching and moaning on the Coli ain’t gonna do shyt so give another suggestion then. If you’re gonna fukk up Weinstein yourself go right ahead. You’ll be treated like a hero for the rest of your life. The fact of that matter is this: it doesn’t excuse what Cosby did and all you can do is wait for what happens to Weinstein. Beyond that, your complaining ain’t worth shyt to anyone and it damn sure ain’t gonna get Weinstein locked up.
I read your reply loud and clear you fukking CAC. You likely voted for trump after he openly admitted to raping women while acting as if you give a fukk about rape. Just like most white folk you fukks get a hard on when a black person is mistreated by the justice system.

I hope someone you love gets raped and the accuser goes free.

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
dude shut the fukk up, weinstein is not going to take a step in jail, prison, court etc, he aint going nowhere you stupid dummy, use your brain you idiot.
how optimistic are you of this cuz you sound real hopeful?

Here’s what’s gonna happen. He’s gonna get convicted. He’ll do time, but you’ll say it wasn’t nearly enough. Bet your user name on that shyt.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Who you think set the wheels in motion for that fakkit to randomly mention Cosby raping women during a standup? All these random women come out the floodgates and Hannibal is the token c00n in every white comedy. This was a set up from the beginning and cacs used him to kick it off
It definitely wasn't Hannibal. He was likely set up and told to do a joke on the matter.

Burress is nothing but a pawn. Since this incident he's reverted back to c00ning on white comedy tours.

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
:heh:No they didnt breh.

ppl need to chill with that. This metoo shyt only applies to famous ppl with power or workplace managers, not everyday joes. Random hoes arent gonna feel pressured to do shyt that they dont want to do with ppl like us.

If you feelin on a chicks thighs after she gives u the look she will gently move your hand away from the cat if u creep towards it. Like always... nothings changed. She not gonna let you smash and then press charges 40 yrs later on some " i mean it was with ClienB, i was scared i didnt know how to say no.":mjlol:
you goofy muthafukkas keep thinking this #metoo shyt can’t touch you..
It’s been numerous examples of regular dudes getting caught up on some bullshyt..

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
As the father of a daughter some of you brehs :cape:for Cosby when this man admitted to drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand are some real pathetic human beings and your mother’s would be ashamed of you.

You brehs need to separate the MAN from the CELEBRITY.

:pacspit:
That's a damn lie. Kill yourself

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
yeah, hannibal got 50+ women to accuse Cosby of rape, sexual assault, sexual harassment, or other sex crimes over the span of 40 years.

:laff:
We already know 95% of them were staged by the white supremacists.

Malcolm said it best, the media is the best tool the white supremacists got

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Wait.... so while this has been mentioned for years about Cosby....you decide that this one guy is the cause of Cosby going down? Why did you choose him specifically and ignore all the others that have said these things about Cosby for years including court proceedings when Hannibal was in probably elementary school :what:

fukk outta here. The only thing on record was that ugly art garfunkel faced bytch who claimed he raped her back in 03. Mind you the bytch continued to see him and waited a whole year to bring charges against him, which weren’t filed. So she sued and gets a few Ms. Now that c00n brings it up, that old case gets reopened, a bunch of women who claimed he raped them in the 60s pop up, and you aren’t suspicious?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
yeah, hannibal got 50+ women to accuse Cosby of rape, sexual assault, sexual harassment, or other sex crimes over the span of 40 years.

:laff:
Don’t quote me fakkit. Go figure out how to come out to your parents on another reddit discussion

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
You my dog but this is a thread with just us Black folk. You ain't got the same viewpoint as we do as we know how this shyt goes. Weinstein will not spend a day in prison. Nor is Woody Allen, Donald Trump and the rest of the white supremacists.

I don’t excuse rape for anybody. Not my TV dad. Not my real one. Did women lie on Bill? Yes and they should fry too cuz an accusation can ruin a life. Do I think even one of them was telling the truth? Yes. What viewpoint are you gonna give me that excuses even one rape?