Bill Burr standup appreciation thread.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I think Bill actually said this on his episode of Comedians In Cars with Jerry Seinfeld. He loves doing shows in old intimate settings and is always on the hunt for unique arenas.

he did Comics come home back in november or december, which was at the TD Garden in Boston, and after his set he went out to a comedy club like 20 minutes away from the garden and did another performance infront of like 100 people

Daps
Good lord his "average southern man" rant about Tony Romo had me in tears. Then when he went in on Versey. Told Nia to grab a microphone or get the fukk out.

This man was in rare form

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
he'll be completely filtered

i hope he isnt on the panel though. outside of bytching about bankers, he doesn't know jack shyt politics

They also do talk about race, civil rights, animal rights, disease awareness, religion, and culture however.

All of which Bill speaks about in his stand-ups and podcasts.

I wouldn't quite expect a Mos Def disaster.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They also do talk about race, civil rights, animal rights, disease awareness, religion, and culture however.

All of which Bill speaks about in his stand-ups and podcasts.

I wouldn't quite expect a Mos Def disaster.
bill burr doesn't really touch on race issues or civil rights. never heard of him say shyt about disease awareness either, unless you count him saying most of humanity needs to die off :heh:

hopefully he's on the side panel they usually introduce half way into the show. i cant see him holding his own in a legitimate political conversation, maybe he'll prove me wrong tho