Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs his shyt on Herm Edwards a week or so ago had me dyin :mjlol:

ahWOOOOOgah :mjlol:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:lupe:

The shots at :pacspit: on this week's podcast :merchant:

"He raps the same way on every track 'Dapa-dapa-deeee-Dapa-dapa-daaaaa....And I think I'm gonna die."

:deadrose:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i respect the shyt out of Bill, but sometimes I wish he would shut the hell up about the comics he's trying to get pushed - Bartnick, Lawhead, and that other guy. the way he talks about them, you'd think they were household names, and he's constantly talking about them.

i think im gonna write him an email.

Dear Billy (some stupid fukkin play on the color red),

Who the fukk are Jason Lawhead and Joe Bartneck and why should I give a fukk about what they do in the parking lot of college football games? Shut the fukk up about them and go argue with Nia for a half hour instead. I'd rather you talk more and Me Undies than those bozos.

Go fukk yourself, you c*nt,
Conz

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I don't really think he's trying to "push" Lawhead and Bartnick etc.

They're pretty much his openers, so they're the comics he spends most of his time with

:yeshrug:

If he was back in NY and Patrice was alive, Bartnick, Lawhead & Virzi would be replaced by Norton, O'Neal and Robinson so it's just a case of who he's fukking with.

Just so happens they're no-names who from what I've heard, are nowhere near his level lol

At least he's not fukking with Joe DeRosa much any more.... cannot stand that guy

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
virzi is unintentionally hirlarous, dudes a moron :mjlol:

virzi walking through colonial times in lazy clothes with an uzi

Statik

King Of Kings.
Daps
Great new special.watched it last night love the flow and material he used. 5/5

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
virzi is unintentionally hirlarous, dudes a moron :mjlol:

virzi walking through colonial times in lazy clothes with an uzi

Yeah that Paul Virzi guy is a moron. I agree with poster above that he needs to cool it with promoting those guys. I listened to Virzi's podcast because Bill was talking about how he got hit by a beer bottle and wanted to hear what he had to say about it. His podcast is not very funny. You can tell he is really trying to work on this material by doing that podcast.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Yeah that Paul Virzi guy is a moron. I agree with poster above that he needs to cool it with promoting those guys. I listened to Virzi's podcast because Bill was talking about how he got hit by a beer bottle and wanted to hear what he had to say about it. His podcast is not very funny. You can tell he is really trying to work on this material by doing that podcast.

Paul Virzy is actually funny I saw him open for burr last time he came in town and he killed it:dead: