Bill Burr standup appreciation thread.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
bill burr doesn't really touch on race issues or civil rights. never heard of him say shyt about disease awareness either, unless you count him saying most of humanity needs to die off :heh:

hopefully he's on the side panel they usually introduce half way into the show. i cant see him holding his own in a legitimate political conversation, maybe he'll prove me wrong tho

Listen to his podcasts.

I didn't say he speaks on them in a positive or a negative way, but just explaining his views on the different subject matters.

If they had the fat guy from the new Kevin Hart movie on last week, I think Burr will be okay.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
maher always has that problem where he'll have a guest from the "entertainment" world who doesn't like engaging in politicial debate and ends up just sitting in their chair like :beli: Seth McFarlane did that shyt when he was on.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I don't watch Bill Maher, so I probably won't be watching, even though it's Bill.

But, for my podcast geeks (besides the MMP), Bill was on Jeff Garlin's By the Way, In Conversation with Jeff Garlin.

Besides Bill, I recommend the podcast. Jeff can be annoying, but if you like him on Curb you'll like it.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
he was funny in the overtime segment, but clearly these things arent his best setting to get across his humor. especially when he pretty much shyt on mahers point about crowds real quick.

Daps
Thought he'd go a little harder on the whole deflated footballs thing. I guess he's tired of hearing and talking about it just like the rest of us are.

I do like when he goes in on Seattle and co. though