Bill Burr standup appreciation thread.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
billy redface's podcast has been very "meh" to me lately. it's still good but it's rarely funny. i can appreciate every time he goes off on something and how his mind works, extremely quick witted.

dont know if its cause he got married, but it's basically G-rated and inoffensive now. hasn't been great in a while but i still listen.

anyway, I suggest you all listen to the Doug Stanhope podcast, the degenerate ass stories are hilarious

goddamn bill gave NO fukks during his set :salute:

Last edited:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
billy redface's podcast has been very "meh" to me lately. it's still good but it's rarely funny. i can appreciate every time he goes off on something and how his mind works, extremely quick witted.

dont know if its cause he got married, but it's basically G-rated and inoffensive now. hasn't been great in a while but i still listen.

anyway, I suggest you all listen to the Doug Stanhope podcast, the degenerate ass stories are hilarious

You may be right. This is the first time for like 5+ years that I've got a backlog of 3.

I'm not in a hurry to listen to them any more, and I usually would have heard it by Monday evening.

It's still good, but I think it's just because he's been busy with other stuff. I have faith that it'll bounce back.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Yea for about the last month to month and a half he been mailing it in. He needs to chill and stop doing these weekly. Maybe bi-weekly so he can give himself a bit of a break.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The new podcasts haven't been as good, I've been going back through all the old ones I missed :wow: