Bill Burr standup appreciation thread.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
If these socially inept sadsacks keep writing in to the podcast I might have to start skipping the questions :heh:
"Bill, I have no job, social life, charisma or marketable skills. Why don't women like me? :skip:"

lmao u talking about that 23 year old kid that wrote in this week? kid was larry holmes status before life even started :pachaha:

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
Oh, Cleo!

His rant on Cubs fans was hilarious

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I guess I'm the only one who doesn't care for the podcasts. I mean, I love his standups to death, but just can't get into the podcasts.
Dont like the podcasts?
obQUCno.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
saw Bill had some recent shyt on comedy central? What's the standup coming out on dec 5th from?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Bill Burr makes me miss Patrice O'Neal....don't even ask me how, but his way of telling it like it is and saying the shyt that makes people :scusthov: but at the same time :ehh:

To this day me and my homies use the "I bet her p*ssy tastes like hope" joke
they were good friends too :mjcry:

we missed out on so many patrice burr monday morning specials :mjcry:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Bill Burr makes me miss Patrice O'Neal....don't even ask me how, but his way of telling it like it is and saying the shyt that makes people :scusthov: but at the same time :ehh:

To this day me and my homies use the "I bet her p*ssy tastes like hope" joke
Bill and Patrice are apart of that same click of comedians with Colin, Bobby Kelly and em. They all have a similar way of telling jokes. It's also why I find it weird that people here big up Patrice but talk down on Kevin Hart. Patrice fukks with Kev and there are very few comedians that Patrice respects.

Daps
Nia can hold her own, but I think Patrice could make her leave her own house in sheer frustration lol
You think so? He had bytches silent on o&a with little effort. I think she'd be down for the count in 10-15 minutes while he drowned her out wit laughter Bill in the back like :ohhh::pachaha::lupe: