Bill Burr standup appreciation thread.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
You think so? He had bytches silent on o&a with little effort. I think she'd be down for the count in 10-15 minutes while he drowned her out wit laughter Bill in the back like :ohhh::pachaha::lupe:

That's what I meant. She's not the average O&A/Black Phillip caller/bird, so she'd put up a respectable fight, and she'd never concede defeat, she'd just have to leave lol

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
saw Bill had some recent shyt on comedy central? What's the standup coming out on dec 5th from?
From what I can tell, its a taped set that will be only available on netflix.....im sure some of his comedy central stuff could be used....buts basically its a new routine.....

Saw him at a club last weekend afterComcs Come home he played a small ass club in boston in front of like 150 people....good show, pretty intimate, and a tn of fun...

Daps
That's what I meant. She's not the average O&A/Black Phillip caller/bird, so she'd put up a respectable fight, and she'd never concede defeat, she'd just have to leave lol

Oh I dig. Yeah she'd leave in a huff and probably slam a door loud enough for the microphone to hear. He's just too witty and unforgiving. That was my favorite thing about him. He would say some wild shyt and give a breakdown on why he said it and at the end and it would be a truly solid reason bill is good at that too. Bill tries to be fair with Nia. Patrice wouldn't do that. He's got that "you're mad because I said it , but you should really be mad at the fact that it's the truth" type thing going on.

Id pay good money to see the lovely Nia take that L to Patrice:mjcry:

You think Bill would jump in the way? If it were my lady I might let her take the L. His responses to the advice section of the podcast would be gold. Him roasting Bill for his reading :wow:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
You think so? He had bytches silent on o&a with little effort. I think she'd be down for the count in 10-15 minutes while he drowned her out wit laughter Bill in the back like :ohhh::pachaha::lupe:

Nia would have left Bill. And she would have called up Von and asked her to buy Patrice more Fudge covered Oreos so he died of diabetes quicker :mjcry:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
"Oh really?"

"Yeah, exactly, is that what the shark said?" :laugh: