Bill Burr standup appreciation thread.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
I still cant believe one whipe charlies is a real product...or really...that dollar shave club fukkin exists

Think about the business he and other podcasts promote

Stamps
Mail order shaving product club
Online attorney
Mail order fruit
Telephone answering service

Thats some old timey / skymall shyt right there

my friend actually signed up for dollar shave club and said its awesome :laugh:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
im a dollar shave club member. $9 for 4 blades every 2 months. i shave once a week (sadbron) i cant tell the friggin difference between this razor and the stupid schick quattro or whatever i was using before. the blade packs for that were upwards of $20, so it's definitely worth it. genius idea really, razor blades are one of the biggest rip offs on the planet. also, they're coming out with individually wrapped one wipe charlies. I emailed them and asked (sadderbron) and they said $7.50 for 40 of em. not gonna lie. i carry an emergency two pack of cottenelle wipes with me at all times b/c i refuse to ever use toilet paper again, but they stopped selling individual wrapped, and they're on amazon for like $20 for 20, so DSC is killing it. great company if you ask me

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
im a dollar shave club member. $9 for 4 blades every 2 months. i shave once a week (sadbron) i cant tell the friggin difference between this razor and the stupid schick quattro or whatever i was using before. the blade packs for that were upwards of $20, so it's definitely worth it. genius idea really, razor blades are one of the biggest rip offs on the planet. also, they're coming out with individually wrapped one wipe charlies. I emailed them and asked (sadderbron) and they said $7.50 for 40 of em. not gonna lie. i carry an emergency two pack of cottenelle wipes with me at all times b/c i refuse to ever use toilet paper again, but they stopped selling individual wrapped, and they're on amazon for like $20 for 20, so DSC is killing it. great company if you ask me
I abuse my face with daily shaving with single blade tossaways cheapos...im gonna look like methodman in 5-6 years im sure

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dollar Shave Club is the truth. I been fukking with them for a few months, zero complaints.

Fred.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I want to write in and ask why he never talks about the redwings...like EVER. THEY JUST lost to his bruins in the playoffs, and when he talks hockey history, the wings, who have A TON of history, never come up.

I'm sure he'll clown me but I might write up some story about my GF and toss that on there to save my man card.