Bill Burr standup appreciation thread.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
You can tell he doesn't use the products he advertises either, lol. Every week he fukks up the Dollar Shave Club ad by reading the part where he says "I love the (____), but my buddy likes the (_____)".

The way he says "Dr.Carver easy shave butter", has me laughing like motherfukker every. single. time.

For real though Bill Burr, is funny as fukk. He has these youtube videos where he gives a tour of a city he is performing in. They are hilarious, he basically makes fun of people of the street. He has one for NYC, Hollywood, some Rhode Island town, Boston, Venice Beach. I am really thinking of writing him and telling that would be a great pitch for a tv show. Him just walking around a city and cracking on the people and the surroundings.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Man! I'm tellin you I usually laugh out loud at least once in public or in the office when I have his podcast on, dude is amazing.

I died when he went in on one of his sponsors "natures box" started calling it "natures c*nt" and etc. Then when they tried to get back at him by saying never to mention their products again, so he sonned them again.

(meanwhile Joe Rogan is over there eating natures box snacks and talking about how much he enjoys them :mjlol:)

he dumped ALL OVER that product for two weeks then they pulled sponsorship and asked he doesn't discuss their product again :laff: and he don't give a fukk, he was like "i'm not fooling my audience with your CRAP :camby:" fukkin HILLARIOUS

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Dollar shave club and Stamps.com better be payin him good cause he sells the shyt out of those two products.

The only radio sales people more ridiculous with selling ever I heard was JIM ROME

DUDE WAS SELLIN THE SLING BOX, BOMBAY SAPPHIRE, and FIVE HOUR ENERGY like his life depended on it

Daps
he dumped ALL OVER that product for two weeks then they pulled sponsorship and asked he doesn't discuss their product again :laff: and he don't give a fukk, he was like "i'm not fooling my audience with your CRAP :camby:" fukkin HILLARIOUS

shyt was epic level. Ya'll peep this weeks yet? The sonning he gave Nia :russ:

She always siding with women even when they're CLEARLY in the wrong in some of the emails, she was fired up too and he just hit her wit the :usure:

Daps
:lupe: he goes in on the lovely nia :wow:

CANT WAIT

He didn't go IN but he just clearly showed her how wrong and biased she was being. As if the nikka wanted your opinion anyways. If I emailed Bill about a real problem in my life only to have her chime in with 20 minutes of her bullshyt I'd be like :stopitslime: and I think Bill knows that and that's why he sticks up for the listeners alot of the time