Bill Burr standup appreciation thread.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Although I don't agree with Nia being a "feminist" and her stance on some issues I think she's one of the coolest chicks I ever heard on a podcast. Wouldn't mind if they did a podcast segment on topics and questions. I like the fact that they both dont hold their tongues when making a point. U can tell that they have a lot of respect and love for each other. Even though bill gotta check her every now and then. Damn gemini's lol

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I love Billy Boy but his last 2 podcasts have been 2 hours each. That's just too much.

Bill being "such a Gemini" :dead:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Burr will be in Atlanta this coming Friday at the Tabernacle. I think he is taping a TV special that night.

I am thinking about heading out there. He is my favorite comedian out right now. Dude is too funny.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Holy fukk Nia was an annoying c*nt in that last one :damn:

Just as intolerant as the intolerant guy she was ranting against. Legitimately annoying. And her being an "actress" while knowing all the celebrity references while being this kind of blind pro-feminist.. she better be seeking fame and putting on an act on the podcast while being different the rest of the time :usure:

This wasn't funny and cutesy Bill vs Nia banter, it was unlistenable

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Holy fukk Nia was an annoying c*nt in that last one :damn:

Just as intolerant as the intolerant guy she was ranting against. Legitimately annoying. And her being an "actress" while knowing all the celebrity references while being this kind of blind pro-feminist.. she better be seeking fame and putting on an act on the podcast while being different the rest of the time :usure:

This wasn't funny and cutesy Bill vs Nia banter, it was unlistenable
I just listened to this and boy oh boy she really worked my nerves. All that feminist bullshyt she was spouting was just dreadful. She really came off unappealing on that podcast.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
"It's ovahhhh!"

He taped the special last night and got that show money before taking a break and we get a new hour. :banderas:

Imagine going on vacation right after getting cut a $100,000 show check. :wow:

The podcast on Monday is probably going to be straight jokes. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
*goes on 20 minute meaningless rant about EDM*

"ehh go fukk yourself...:ld:...This is the monday morning podcast..uhh if youre new to the podcast, this is as good as it gets :manny:....i hate to tell ya...:yeshrug:....this is what i'm bringing to the table...so if you wanna leave, i totally understand :ehh:....with that said time for some advertising :myman:"

10 seconds later...mid promo "dude what if they had HITLER plus :laff:...ya know..for people that hitler wasnt enough :russ:"

Classic start to the podcast

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Listening now and this cat just comes out of nowhere with funny shyt. He starts talking about the EDM music and then just goes off on that show Shahs of Sunset. Oh man that impression had me on the floor.
LttTmnm.png

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
man im backed up on MMP, i haven't heard the past 3, bout to binge. i was in Vegas last week, missed Bill by a few days, would have loved to see him out there

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Listening now and this cat just comes out of nowhere with funny shyt. He starts talking about the EDM music and then just goes off on that show Shahs of Sunset. Oh man that impression had me on the floor.
LttTmnm.png
that "this is as good as it gets :manny:" had me rollin