Bill Burr standup appreciation thread.

Daps
if i had twitter, i'd hit nia with a :umad: she mad as fukk :mjlol:

:russ:

You could tell that ether bill hit her wit was seething into her. The silence alone when he was explaining how it's not ol boys fault said everything. Normally she interrupts when she feels she has a point. Clearly she didn't have one :pachaha:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This weeks podcast was hilarious. That letter had Nia going off but typical women bullshyt. If the roles were reversed and the guy was doing the hiding and sneaking food she would've sided with the female saying she couldnt trust him.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I normally like Nia on MMP (even though she always takes the woman's side) but this episode particularly she didn't have a leg to stand on and like a woman, she reacted gut first instead of with her head.

Then Bill dropped science on her and the silence was telling lol

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
At least she apologized, respectfully. I think its telling when someone admits they are wrong.
There's nothing wrong with admitting when you're wrong she's shut Bill up plenty of times too and he always admits he's a moron. This time he had her dead to rights though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nia came off annoying as hell n felt a certain way becuz it was a dude trashing a female. But if it was a guy saying the same thing about his best friend or whatever i dont think u get that reaction. But billy boy gave her the business.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
so billy red face is now famous enough that the mediocre comedian crew/hangers-on he rolls with has their own tour :laugh:

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall see this shyt... found it on reddit... what would bill say about this

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
"found it on reddit" says enough about that breh

I enjoy Bill's travelogues, he's not like "oh that looked nice" but goes into what regular people might encounter if they end up having problems :leon:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I liked how Bill didn't hold his tongue and stuck to his guns the entire time. I like nia though. I was cringing when she started yelling and going off on dude. So many gems were dropped in that half hour it was insane. Just that conversation alone will tell u the difference between men and women. And how men should call bullshyt when they see it. I just can't believe with all that help that guy was doing for his woman Nia couldn't see it at all. Apart of me was like damn this is a married couple wow. I know me and my ex would be goin at it lmao but I feel like they handled it very good and u can tell that mutual respect is there. Bill and Nia gotta be one of the realist couples ever. Props to them though :salute:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Bill talking about Shari's berries is GOAT
I still cant believe one whipe charlies is a real product...or really...that dollar shave club fukkin exists

Think about the business he and other podcasts promote

Stamps
Mail order shaving product club
Online attorney
Mail order fruit
Telephone answering service

Thats some old timey / skymall shyt right there

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I had the house to myself on Sunday and watched a bunch of those youtube videos of him touring the cities he's playing in. fukking hilarious. :laugh: